amazing Grace web series
Nearly two years ago, I spoke to you about the amazing project that is the amazing Grace web series for kids.
The amazing Grace and her parents have been close family friends since Mother’s Group all those years ago. Julie and Grace suffered a devastating loss when Jeff died suddenly when Grace was only 10 years old.
As a tribute to Jeff, and a way to express their grief and love for this man of men, Julie and Grace used their skills of directing, scriptwriting, acting, songwriting and singing to create a web series for kids.
It’s such a generous gift from two beautiful people. The web series is all about situations that tweens and young teens may find themselves in, and how Grace navigates them with the help of her Dad, when he can’t be there.
The amazing Grace web series for kids is a great way for kids and parents to talk about situations they may find themselves in. Teachable moments presented with love, warmth and humour. And amazing acting from Ben Wood as Grace’s Dad, Justine Clarke as Grace’s Mum, and the amazing Grace Truman, being amazing.
The Pozible campaign to produce one episode was fully funded within 12 hours! Series One has five episodes, and the first two episodes of Series Two have just been released.
watch amazing Grace web series
Watch all the amazing Grace web series episodes here! amazing Grace web series for kids
help fundraise for amazing Grace web series
What made your Friday Faves list this week?
Welcome to #FridayFaves blog linky. It is so nice to have you here!
Friday Faves linky rules
- post a favourite post – it can be recent or an old faithful post that is still your fave
- or you can post a #FridayFaves post – a post sharing your fave things from the week, a holiday, fave movies … whatever you like!
- you could even link up a favourite post from another blogger that you have recently read and enjoyed
- please link just one blog post from your own blog
- don’t just post and run – that’s not cool
- say hello in the comments – I’d love to know more about you and your blog
- share the love by commenting, pinning or sharing other linkers’ posts