One of the really super duper awesomesauce things about living in Australia is end of season clearance sales from the other side of the world. We get their end of season bargains which are just perfect for our current season.
I often buy things at the end of the season in Australia to put away for the following winter or summer, because they’re classic pieces and I can’t resist a bargain! The thrill of receiving a gorgeous new item, especially when a total bargain, that I can wear now? Cannot be underestimated!
A case in point? ASOS. They have a 70% off sale at the moment. I don’t NEED summer sandals, but I really WANT some cute colourful ones to add some zing to my summer wardrobe!
I was amazed at the gorgeous selection of cute as a button summer sandals – and astonished at the prices. Check out seven, yep count ’em, seven pairs of adorable summer sandals I found for under $25. Five pairs of them are even leather. For under $25. Now that’s some good shopping! You can pay more for a pair of thongs (aka jandals aka flip flops) these days!
- ASOS Juniper T-Bar Flat Shoes in Gingham $21.15 | click to shop
- ASOS Jupiter Leather T-Bar Flat Shoes in Black and Stone $21.15 | click to shop
- ASOS Faithless Leather Sandals in Mint, Pink and Silver $21.15 | click to shop
- ASOS Fools Rush In Leather Flat Sandals in Pink and Mint $23.08 | click to shop
- New Look Kove Orange Two Part Point Flat Shoes in Coral $23.08 | click to shop
- ASOS Foster Leather Flat Sandals in Red $23.08 | click to shop
- ASOS Jellyfish Leather T-Bar Flat Shoes in Tan and Gold | click to shop
Can you guess which pair I just had to make mine? Which pair are your favourite?
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated.
[inlinkz_linkup id=460407 mode=1]
This post contains affiliate links. It won’t cost you any more but I may receive a small commission