Hello Autumn Style File! It’s time to fall into fashion and kick off your autumn style! Sarah from She Writes and I are hosting a 7 day style challenge to celebrate autumn.
Autumn Style File Style Challenge
It’s easy to join in the fun – just follow the daily prompt when you’re getting dressed every day, snap a photo and share on Instagram. Don’t forget to tag @shewrites77 @kimbalikes and #AutumnStyleFile so we can check out your fabulousness!
Autumn Style File dovetails perfectly with the autumn incarnation of Styling You’s #everydaystyle #SYAW16.
Although the calendar tells us it is autumn, the weather still quite firmly believes that it is summer. It is predicted to be 30 degrees in Sydney for the first week of autumn.
We have designed our prompts for the different varieties of autumn weather all over Australia (and New Zealand) – and they’ll work perfectly for Northern Hemisphere countries too.
Styling You has some top tips for how to dress when it’s hot
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code below
[inlinkz_linkup id=612831 mode=1]