Kimba Likes Review – Bellabox samples received for trial & review
Have you heard of Bellabox? A monthly subscription box delivered to your door that’s super simple and tonnes of fun!
Bellabox – how it works
- Sign up – choose your subscription
- Unwrap – unbox your cute aqua polkadot box filled with 5+ beauty samples. Trial and sample and play!
- Be inspired – check out the Bellabox site and social media channels for tips and tricks
- Shop the Look – keen on your samples? Shop at the Bellabox online shop
I received the February Bellabox for trial and review. It contained one full size product, one sachet-sized sample, two mini samples and two deluxe minis.
Avon Luxe Couture Creme Lipstick
I was an Avon lady once upon a time, so I was delighted to see Avon Luxe samples – two Couture Creme lipstick minis to be precise. Avon has gone glam, but kept the prices low. We love that!
Dermal Therapy Heel Balm Platinum
Not quite as glamorous but a product I was quite excited to see. My summer feet need a bit of softening love, so this sachet-sized sample will be put to good use.
Rebelle by Rihanna
7.5 mL of eau de parfum? Yes please! This deluxe mini perfume is the perfect size for tucking in your handbag, or in your travel bag. An unexpectedly elegant fruity floral with notes of ginger, cocoa and strawberry, it is rich and warm. It wouldn’t have been my first choice but I am pleasantly surprised.
Designer Brands Kohl Pencil in Malachite
I haven’t tried a lot of Designer Brands products, so I was intrigued by this rich deep green eye pencil. Colour me impressed! The colour is long lasting, goes on smoothly and is well pigmented. A definite win and a product I would repurchase.
Swisse Micellar Makeup Remover
I’m a big fan of micellar water, and use it every single day. This product formulation stacks up to my usual brand, removes makeup quickly and efficiently and left my skin feeling comfortable. I’m especially taken with the mini packaging with a pump spray bottle – perfect for travel. I will check prices next time I’m in the market for micellar water, and would be happy to replace my usual product with this one.
Bellababy – how it works
- Sign up – choose your monthly subscription
- Unwrap – unbox your darling sunshine yellow polkadot box filled with 8+ samples for mama and baby
- Trial – discover and trial at home – much easier with little ones!
- Shop the Look – love what you tried? Shop at the Bellabox online shop
A specialised box especially for mamas and babies. If there’s ever a time you need a little pampering, it is as a new mother! I received the latest Bellababy box for trial and review.
- Nature’s Organics Body Wash – full sized product in a delightful Fig & Papaya organic formula
- Tania Louise Body Scrub – deluxe mini granular organic body exfoliator made from coconut oil, coffee, argan oil, EVOO and grapefruit seed extract
- Muma Health Coco Swirl – a dental detox product based on oil pulling. To be honest, this isn’t really my thing but that’s one of the plus points of sample boxes. Discovering new things that I wouldn’t otherwise come across.
- Lilly and Milly Goats Milk Soap with Oatmeal – a naturally based and gentle product to share with baby!
- Only Organic baby food pouch – feed your baby healthily on the go with this made in New Zealand organic product
- La Clinica Organic for Baby soap free wash – a deluxe sample size organic baby wash, delicately scented with frankincense, rose geranium, lavender and ylang ylang organic oils
- Heinz Baby Basics Sticky Fingers wipes – 30 wipe travel sized product to clean up on the go. I used baby wipes before kids and always have them to hand 12 years after my baby was born!
- Curash Healing Balm – a specialised multi purpose cream for your baby to help with dribble rash, dry skin, eczema and little abrasions with calendula and aloe vera. Fab for mamas too and big kids too!
If you’d love to try the Bellababy box for yourself, or as for a lovely baby gift, don’t forget the KIMBALIKES5 code expires on 31 March.
Have you tried Bellabox before?