Bevilles Jewellers very kindly sent me some gorgeous jewellery recently, bless their little cotton socks. Even better, they sent me an extra set to giveaway to one of my ravishing readers! The set includes a necklace and bracelet set, featuring an Infinity Loop design set with white cubic zirconias, and hung on a sterling silver Belcher chain with a lobster clasp. The set is valued at more than $100. You know I’m always throwing a neck or an arm party – and frequently both! These gorgeous delicate pieces have assumed a guest star role in my daily accessorising, and work back beautifully with layers of chunky crystal beads, resin bangles, statement necklaces and classic sterling silver pieces.It’s my Big Four Oh My Gods Festival of Kimba Extravaganza – just in case you haven’t heard – and I’m so delighted to be able to give one lucky lady a gorgeous gift!
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Catalogue image sourced from Bevilles Jewellers
- Photographs copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Images edited by Kim-Marie Williams using PicMonkey
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I received two Bevilles Jewellers Infinity necklace and bracelet sets – one to review and keep and one to giveaway to a lucky lady. I was not otherwise remunerated for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.