I adore the lovely Emily from The Beetle Shack and her beautiful blog, filled with sunshine and stunning photography, thoughtful living and ethereal down to earthiness, amazing decor and enchanting babas. I was delighted to discover Emily had opened Bohemian Traders, an online boutique offering carefully handpicked and crafted gorgeousness.
I’d like to share with you the gorgeous Bohemian Traders pieces that I have made my own. If you need Christmas presents for someone you love (that does include yourself, just quietly), then you should do yourself a favour and check out the goodies on offer at Bohemian Traders.
Kimba Likes Bohemian Traders
Boho Chic, otherwise known as Gypset – a mashup of Gypsy and Jetset – is still all over the fashionista In or Out lists. To be perfectly honest, I really don’t care if it is hot or not, because to me it will always be cool. I love how an embellished piece of frippery can lift an average errand day outfit of jeans and tees to a pulled together exotic look.
If you love to wear colour and adorn yourself in layers of embellishment, then allow to me to welcome you to my Bowerbird Club. Boho Chic was designed for you and your confident independent style.
If you prefer a more tailored classic look, you can still work boho chic into your style. Draw a gorgeously embellished fabric clutch from your elegant leather lady bag to keep them guessing.
Add a dash of zing with some pretty earrings, or throw a divinely unique antique blanket jacket over your shoulders when the sun goes down to keep you warm in style.
Bohemian Traders Christmas Gift Ideas
Imagine unwrapping a gift under the Christmas tree to discover some of Bohemian Traders’ boho chic fabulousness. Imagine the look on the face of someone you love when they realise the huge effort you went to for their gift – not that it is difficult to buy from Bohemian Traders. More that it is difficult to give it away!
Earrings, rings, clutches, jackets, bracelets, bangles and necklaces of intricately embellished and prettily imperfect fabulousness. You’d definitely win the Christmas present giver award this year!
Kimba Likes Image Credits
- Product images from Bohemian Traders
- Photographs copyright Kim-Marie Williams
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post
- I purchased the jacket and necklace and was lucky enough to score Emily in a gift exchange where she spoilt me rotten with the clutch, bracelet and rings.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.