A weekend trip to the beach was the perfect occasion to debut my gorgeous new Bohemian Traders Moroccan Summer Shift Dress with Tassels from their latest collection. A kind gift from the loves at Bohemian Traders.
I love the print so much I’ve already purchased the divine Bohemian Traders Moroccan Summer Sweetheart Top – and am considering the matching shorts for the cutest Bohemian Traders Moroccan Summer twinset.
Bohemian Traders Moroccan Summer | Model & Me
I’m channelling a little Styling You Model & Me action here. I’ve teamed my Bohemian Traders Moroccan Summer dress with Sunday Somewhere Lily shades, an Esprit cotton kimono cardigan, an Alannah Hill hair flower and Emerald Mox flats.
Have you checked out the gorgeous Bohemian Traders Moroccan Summer collection? What are your favourite pieces?
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. Plus I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code
[inlinkz_linkup id=587117 mode=1]
Want more Kimba Likes?
Email me | Facebook | Twitter |Pinterest | Instagram |
Google+ | Bloglovin’ | RSS feed |
Subscribe to daily posts| Subscribe to my newsletter
I received this dress for editorial consideration
This post contains affiliate links