I just love a good style edit. Boohoo have taken the idea of a style edit and run with it to create an entire collection, inspired by the casual cool of the Australian lifestyle.
It’s called The Edit, and is all about 8 key wardrobe essentials that every Antipodean girl should own.
Boohoo The Edit | 8 essential pieces
The wardrobe essentials that form the basis of The Edit are:
- the classic white shirt
- the boyfriend jean
- the Breton top
- the denim cutoff
- the classic white blazer
- the ripped skinny jean
- the white lace dress
- the denim shirt
The Edit also features accessories, makeup, nail polish, shoes and fabulous clothing pieces to work back with the key pieces.
Boohoo The Edit | outfit ideas
Oooh! Just love these eight essentials. Here’s just a few ways you can rock these pieces.
- Team the denim cutoff with a sparkly tank, the classic white blazer and heels for a glam night out
- Dress down the white lace dress by wearing the denim shirt as a jacket
- Stay warm on an unexpectedly cool day by layering the Breton top over the white shirt and distressed skinny jeans.
- Rock a double denim look by teaming the denim shirt with the denim cutoffs – or the skinny jeans or boyfriend jeans
- Knot the white shirt at the waist and team with the denim cutoffs for a classic chic take on the Daisy Duke look
- Rock a preppy look by buttoning up the white shirt and tucking it into the boyfriend jeans. Add geek chic glasses, loafers and a satchel and you’re good to go.
- Tie the denim shirt around the waist of your white lace dress for an angelic take on 90s grunge.
- Layer the white lace dress over the ripped skinny jeans
- Channel a little nautical chic by wearing the boyfriend jeans with the white blazer and a fitted Breton striped tank
- Team the Breton top with the ripped skinny jeans
Boohoo The Edit | Shop My Style
Click here to update your SS14/15 wardrobe with Boohoo The Edit. Free postage for orders over $40. Prices range from $8 for an on trend skinny belt to $60 for so hot right now peeptoe block heels. The 8 essential pieces are all priced $50 and under. Seriously. I know right? Talk about a Bargainista Alert!
Do you have these 8 essential pieces in your wardrobe? I needed a white blazer. Need I tell you. There’s one on its way to me as we speak!
I have an affiliate partnership with Boohoo