Yes, it’s getting to be that time of year! My Christmas shopping is pretty much finished – just a few chocolate stocking stuffers to get closer to the date so they don’t melt! Or, um, accidentally disappear inside my tummy. Turns out not such a safe hiding place. Who knew?
For the next few weeks, I’m going to be bringing you gift ideas for all the different people in your life. Just because I’ve finished my shopping, doesn’t mean I can’t help you with yours!
This week it’s all about those special people in our kids’ lives. Teachers! As well as sports coaches, study tutors, dance teachers …
Christmas Gifts for Teachers
- Three Parsons Drape Two Tone Scarf from Down That Little Lane $27.95 | practically pretty, versatile and a neutral classic
- My Sweet Prints Personalised Teacher Print from Down That Little Lane $28 | inspirational, adorable and personalised. Love!
- Wine Selectors Gift Card from $25 | I would need much wine if I was in charge of that many children!
- Jet Empire Thank You Bracelets $90 | in pretty Swarovski pearl, or classic black onyx, with a 2014 charm and stamped THANK YOU metal circle
- The Laser Co Pac-man Cufflinks from Down That Little Lane $33 | geek chic in laser cut walnut wood
- Septembre Ceramics Small Ceramic Flower Planter from Down That Little Lane $24 | retro cute ceramic planters inspired by vintage jelly moulds
- William & May Dictionary Monogram from Down That Little Lane $25 | a vintage dictionary page with a handcut and handstitched initial
It’s a wonderful time of year! How are you going with your Christmas shopping?
Christmas Gift Guides 2014 | linky party
[inlinkz_linkup id=467926 mode=1]