Check out what Kimba Likes this week – the list of lovely things that I’m currently crushing on!
- PicMonkey – I only recently discovered PicMonkey thanks to the lovely Nikki from Styling You. It is a completely free online photo editor, but I took the upgrade option for $33 annually, which removes ads and gives you more options. There are more than enough though! Add your own photos individually or create a collage, then add layers, images, stamps, text, effects … I created this really cute image above with PicMonkey, including the silly pink doggy moustache.
- Zoe Kratzmann Blaze ankle boots from Style Tread $309 – Fabulous super soft leather tan ankle boots with amazing ankle tie detail. Stunning and bang on trend … but don’t let that put you off. They’re so classic they will be a wardrobe staple for years.
- Circle Bracelet from Verily $29 – An unusual yet simple bracelet made of leather and silver. Absolutely perfect for adding a touch of tough pretty to your arm party.
- Country Road Metallic Socks $9.95 down from $12.95 – Country Road say Grey, Black and Oat. I say Silver, Starry Night and Gold. Who doesn’t need a bit of sparkle in their lives? I’m having a socks moment and I think these will be gorgeous with ankle boots and my cuffed Rag & Bone skinny cords in Eggshell.
- Sadie Fashion Loose Knit Jumper from Meshh Byron Bay $59.95 – 100% cotton, a really pretty nude-pink-blush colour and when I spotted it on Meshh’s Instagram feed yesterday, I immediately pictured it with a crisp white shirt and boyfriend jeans. Imagine my amusement when I saw it uploaded on their website this morning – the model is wearing a white shirt and boyfriend jeans!
- Something Else Heart Tank from Fashionista Depot $30 down from $149.95 – I do love Fashionista Depot! Their tag line is “the warehouse sale that comes to you” and at 80% off, this is absolutely a bargain for a designer 100% silk crepe top. This is on my wishlist for my Big Four Oh My Gods LA holiday. Boyo is taking me to Disneyland for my 40th birthday, bless his little cotton socks. It would be perfect for dressing down or styling up and would be so comfortable to wear on a hot LA day.
I’d love to know the list of lovely things you’re currently crushing on – anything here take your fancy?
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy: