Ooh, another Lust List of Lovely Things that I’m currently crushing on. A leather skirt compromise, perfect navy tights, awesome accessories, and just the most divine shoes that I may have just given my heart to.
- Navy Blazer opaque tights by Glassons $10 I’m so excited that it is tights weather again. Love black and blue together. One of my favourite colour combos. I’ve found it increasingly difficult to buy true navy tights but these Glassons tights are the perfect shade.
- Chocolate Philadelphia About $5 An almost not-too-bad-for-me treat – Philadelphia cream cheese blended with Cadbury chocolate! Apparently there’s only 78 calories per 25g, which is about a tablespoonful, but I have no idea what that means. Perfect on toast with fresh raspberries. Fabulous in fact.
- Echo Ring by Ashloc Designs $15 Simple and classic ring, handmade clay with a silver plated band. Made in Australia, in the lovely city of Adelaide – which was designed on the same city plan as my beloved and now somewhat bedraggled Christchurch. I wear mine on my right hand, next to my sterling silver ring stack, and I just love it.
- Highway Panelled Skirt by Decjuba $69.95 I’m mad for skirts and tights worn with oversized knits this season, and my heart has been secretly yearning for a leather skirt. I can’t justify spending a lot of money on it, so this stretch faux leather version ticks all my boxes. It’s flattering and easy to wear and won’t cost me a fortune in drycleaning bills either. I might just add this to my birthday wishlist.
- Tassel Beads by Verily $40 I just have this thing for tassels, okay. I love them. I have no idea why, but I think it’s their bohemian spirit that calls to me. They’re luxe and classic and tactile. This necklace has barely left my neck since I bought it.
- Heiress Platform by Mimco shoes $49 I received a $30 credit to my Mimcollective account for answering a survey (fabulous rewards program, just quietly), and immediately hopped on to their excellent website to check out the sale section. As you do. Acquired these fantastic shoes, reduced from $299, which will complete my Big Four Oh My Gods birthday party outfit to perfection. With my credit, they were practically free!
Anything take your fancy this week?
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Images from company and brand websites
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- I was not compensated or remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.