I’m currently crushing on the beautiful blue green tones of aqua. Just have a look at my blog design for a clue as to how much I love this colour! So fresh and pretty, so classic and elegant, it is one of my favourite colour tones. Works back so well with some of my other favourite colours – navy, orange tones and neutrals.
1. Tear Drop Turquoise Dot Earrings from Target | $10 | love the marcasite look with a nod to Art Deco vintage glam | click here to purchase
2. Sea Star Cube Sterling Silver Necklace by Ashloc Designs | $26 | prettily stylish and now owned by one of my Gorgeous Girls | click here to purchase
3. Calais Aqua Wedge Sandal by Aussie Girls Love Shoes | $149 | sexily retro cute full leather platform wedge sandals | click here to purchase
4. Oversized Slouchy Multi Way Bag by Hot Options from Target | $40 | a great way to add a seasonal pop of colour to your daily wardrobe | click here to purchase
5. Bunny Beach Towel by Karen Walker Home from Myer | $44.95 til 8/9 then $59.95 | this crazy bunny lady just loves my Karen Walker Bunny designs | click here to purchase
6. Martha Stewart Drawer with Inbox from Officeworks | $24.95 | coordinated stationery and desk storage pretty enough to be on display in our open plan home | click here to purchase
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Brand and product images from Target, Myer, Ashloc Designs, Officeworks and Aussie Girls Love Shoes websites
- Edited by Kim-Marie Williams using PicMonkey
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.