Totally enthralled by baby gorgeousness this week. Inspired, of course, by the newest royal baby, Master Windsor, although I am rather tickled by the name North Westminster. My lust list of lovely things that I’m currently crushing on has me cooing … but fortunately not clucking. Those days are long gone for me!
1. Jet Striped Knitted Romper by Bebe by Minihaha from The Iconic | Reduced to $38.47 from $54.95
Oh my goodness! The cuteness and snuggliness of this striped knitted romper cannot be underestimated. Click here to purchase
2. Knitted Beanie by Purebaby from The Iconic | Reduced to $17.47 from $24.95
Sweetly unisex, this lovely cotton blend beanie has a ribbed edge and a teensy pompom. Click here to purchase
3. Baby Booties by Ugg Australia from The Iconic | Reduced to $20.97 from $29.95
It is never too early to embrace an Australian icon and these gorgeous little slippers are cute to boot. See what I did there?. Click here to purchase
4. Monkey Zoo Bib by Skip Hop from The Iconic | Reduced to $9.07 from $12.95
Perfect for your little cheeky monkey, with a catch-all front pocket, and made from BPA, PVC and Phtlathate-free water resistant fabric. Click here to purchase
5. Bunny Rug by Purebaby from The Iconic | Reduced to $23.96 from $29.95
This 100% organic cotton bunny rug is perfect for your little prince or princess, with an adorable dandelion print. Click here to purchase
6. My Favourite Things 2 Pack Bodysuits by Marquise from The Iconic | Reduced to $20.97 from $34.95
Boyo lived in bodysuits when he was a baby. Because he was so long and had EnormoFeet, all in one rompers were tricky for him. Bodysuits with cute baby jeans, shorts or pants worked beautifully for him. The space print is retro cute and who can resist a baby in stripes? Click here to purchase
These are probably more clothes for baby boys if you look at the world through traditional glasses – but I love the unexpectedness of a baby girl in neutrals and the navy blues, greys and reds more commonly seen on baby boys.
Are you as overexcited as me about the arrival of the new Prince? I was so touched by the nod to Princess Diana with the polkadot dress Kate wore. Weren’t Will and Kate just as adorable as every other new parent you’ve ever met, but there was still something a little bit special about it. The royal touch perhaps?
I can’t resist the opportunity to share some pictures of my beautiful baby boy!
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Brand images sourced from The Iconic
- Windsor family image by Kirsty Wigglesworth sourced from E Online
- Photographs copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Images edited by Kim-Marie Williams using PicMonkey
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.