I’m currently crushing on lots of lovely things. Narrowing it down to a few things for my birthday wishlist proved so difficult that I had to create two birthday wishlists!
I shared my pretty girly birthday wishlist last week. Funnily enough, this week’s second addendum is also heavy on the pretty and girly!
Yes, yes, it’s all about me. Again! I was quite excited to turn the Big Four Oh My Gods last year, and quite tempted to ignore my birthday this year.
But my innate love of birthday celebrations and family fun won out and it’s full steam ahead for Festival of Kimba 2014!
Kimba Likes Birthday Wishlist
- Honeydew & Violet – Vintage 1940s stacking rings in sterling silver $15 each. Choose three or more and get $10 off the total
- Parlux 3800 Hairdryer $153.95 (on sale) & diffuser $22.95 from Adore Beauty – the hairdryer of legendary status and in pink!
- Sterling & Hyde Rachael Aqua Leather Shoulder Handbag $259.95 – the perfect retro cute Lady Bag
- Ruby Olive Market Bazaar Abstract Stripe Necklace $50 – a perfect pop of colour
- Honeydew & Violet – Sterling silver Petit Cubes $35 – sweet little solid cubes personalised with stamped letters
- Philosophy Amazing Grace shower gel $35 – the prettiest, freshest scent to start my day
- BECCA Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle $45 – two of my favourite cosmetic products in one!
Ooh, so many pretties!