After a week away in tropical Far North Queensland, Sydney’s weather feels much cooler. I loved my tropical holiday, but man, do I love layering!
I’m currently crushing on capes – the glamorous retro cute alternative to a coat.
Check out some of the gorgeous styles I’ve found.
Currently Crushing On | Capes
- Boohoo Agnes Faux Fur Cape $45 reduced from $75 | pretty pink fluffiness | click to shop
- Metalicus Fantasia Cape $199.95 | camel, black and white classic 60s style | click to shop
- Glamorous Super Hero Cape from The Iconic $99.95 | so chic, so stylish, so must be mine! | click to shop
- Boohoo Lily Belted Cape Coat $70 | in charcoal and camel – dress up or dress down for classic style | click to shop
- Metalicus Cotton Cape $139.95 | a snuggly knit alternative in olive or navy | click to shop
- Bless’d Are The Meek Construction Cape $179.95 | a chic alternative to a tailored blazer | click to shop
- re:named Woven Cape Dress $79 | a cheeky mini dress with a built in cape for evening glamour | click to shop
Do you wanna feel like a super hero this season too?