In honour of Bastille Day, it’s So Frenchy So Chic for this week’s lust list of lovely things I’m currently crushing on.
1. Annabel Dress from Leona Edmiston | $79 reduced from $375
Gorgeously chic with a nod to the 40s. Nearly $300 off the original RRP. Run don’t walk – but do it elegantly. We’re channeling French Chic this week. Click here to purchase.
2. Mary Kay Creme Lipstick in Red | $27
Is there anything more French than a bold red lip? Not too matte, not too glossy – just perfectly, creamily red. Loving this classic red in a long wearing creamy formulation. Click here to find out how to order.
3. Striped Boat Tee by Verily | $39 reduced from $95
OK, so there might be something more French than a classic red pout and it’s a classic Breton stripe top. This lightweight and uber flattering top is currently available in the Verily Sale. Click here to purchase.
4. Coco Neutrals ballet flat by Walnut Melbourne from The Iconic | $119.95
Neutral quilted leather ballet flat with a black patent toecap and an ironic little bow. A shoerobe classic and far more affordable than the gorgeous Chanel version I’d adore. Click here to purchase.
5. Encanto Jewel Beret by Mimco | $59 reduced from $89.95
A classic black wool felt beret is quintessential French style – but I much prefer this bejewelled modern take on the classic from one of my favourite stores, Mimco. Click here to purchase.
6. Coco Jelly Bag in Red by Sterling & Hyde | $59.95
A very cute way to pay homage to the classic Chanel quilted purse so beloved of fashionistas for decades past and present. A silicone bag embossed with a quilted texture and glammed up with a chain handle. Fashion is fun and this is a great way to express that feeling! As close as I will probably ever come to the gorgeousness of a Chanel 2.55. Click here to purchase.
7. Signature Fishnet Pins by Leona Edmiston | $15 reduced from $24.95
The perfect way to add a little oh la la to your wardrobe – a little hint of sexiness in the form of fishnets. Leona Edmiston has put her signature twist on the classic pattern. These are available in Plumberry and Skin and are oh so elegant. Click here to purchase.
8. Silk Print Square Scarf by Brown Sugar | $19.95 reduced from $59.95
A quirkily patterned silk square scarf, adorned with bright tassels, to add a little je ne sais quoi to your outfit. Click here to purchase.
Vive la Revolution, mon petit choufleurs!
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Images from brand websites
- Eiffel Tower image from Google Images
- Edited by Kim-Marie Williams using PicMonkey
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.