I’m currently crushing on luxe bag accessories. Matchy matchy leather accessories, darling little teensy weensy bag charms shaped like designer bags, and ridiculously fluffy fur pompoms. Even a business card case inscribed with Like a Boss. What’s not to love?
A fur pompom is definitely on my wishlist, and as a founding member of the Tassel Appreciation Society*, I definitely have no hassles popping anything tasselled on there too.
I’ve found all these rather lovely goodies on Shopbop. It’s my go to for a little spot of cheer-me-up fantasy wardrobe shopping. You know, like a $3,500 pair of Sergio Rossio pumps, a $7,700 vintage Chanel 2.55 bag, $4,000 on a Herve Leger fur scarf, and $2,3oo on a Tamara Mellon embellished caftan. That adds up to $17,500 – which is how much I paid for my new car last year!
The designer sale section is always my first port of call – up to 70% off makes this girl’s heart beat a little faster.
* totes made up but such a good idea, don’t you think?
Currently Crushing On Luxe Bag Accessories
Currently Crushing On | Shopbop luxe bag accessories
- Tory Burch Fleming Bag Charm $115
- Kate Spade New York Maise Keychain $57
- Rebecca Minkoff Lexi Coin Purse $92
- Lenora Dame Puff Bag Charm $54
- Rebecca Minkoff Sunnies Pouch from $74
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Coin Purse $49
- Rebecca Minkoff Like a Boss Business Card Case $45