The breath of spring is in the air. When we were in the country a few weeks ago, we delighted in the baby lambs gambolling in the paddocks. A jug of daffodils is adding a burst of colour to my loungeroom. I’ve even spotted cherry blossom. Spring has nearly sprung!
1. Printed Double Strap Dress by Glassons | $49.99 | perfect for transseasonal layering | click here to purchase
2. Missy Dress by Verily | Reduced to $99 from $120 | oh so feminine! | click here to purchase
3. Sleeveless Bohemian Print Dress by Sirocco from The Iconic | reduced to $54.50 from $104 | click here to purchase
4. Paisley Kaftan by Verily | $85 | just gorgeous in a silk-cotton paisley print and available in tunic or dress length | click here to purchase
Millers contacted me to introduce their Spring fashion range. I wasn’t very familiar with the brand, but was impressed with their easy to navigate website, their bargainous prices and their Rewards program. Of course, there were also several pieces that I was tempted to Add to Cart, including the very pretty and figure flattering paisley dress on my list. I just have to keep reminding myself that this time next month I’ll be in LA and need to save my shopping pennies!
Are you looking forward to spring and pretty dresses too?
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Images sourced from Millers, Glassons, Verily and Sirocco.
- Images edited by Kim-Marie Williams using PicMonkey
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- This post was in partnership with Millers
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.