I have to admit, it’s been a slow start for me with the return to winter weather that heralded the arrival of spring in Sydney. Finally, the sun has come out, my frangipani is greening up nicely and I’ve been getting my Spring Fling on!
With that in mind, check out some of the lovely spring fling things I’ve added to my lust list!
Currently Crushing On | Spring Fling style
- Have totally fallen for this oh so lovely Navy Floral Jacket. Run don’t walk to nab it on sale! Pssst – use code “extra20%off” for, you guessed it, an extra 20% off the already reduced price! Perfect for adding some spring fling style on those cooler mornings.
Navy Floral Jacket by Three Parsons $80 (reduced from $139.95) plus an extra 20% off
- As Breakfast at Tiffany’s is my very favourite movie then I really think this gorgeous Jet Empire bracelet should really be my new arm party BFF. Spring fling style heralds the return of short sleeves and arm parties by invitation!
Breakfast at Tiffany’s bracelet by Jet Empire $84.50
- I adore the jaunty nautical chic of the Ahoy V Neck Dress from Bohemian Traders. It will work back with my other boho chic pieces like my Blanket Jacket and my paisley kimonos for a fun print clash look. I can play up the preppy style with a fitted linen blazer. Or just rock it as it is with a pair of summer sandals. Expect to see this piece in my spring fling style wardrobe soon!
Ahoy V Neck Dress^ by Bohemian Traders $139
- Classic spring fling style is all about floral and fresh pretty colours like the gorgeous green aventurine in these stunning earrings by Jet Empire.
Don’t Believe Anymore Aventurine earrings by Jet Empire $39
- If we’ve hung out here before, you’re going to know how much I love my Mox! I’m really excited about rocking my Mox in this gorgeous new spring fling colour, Raspberry. Mint is the other gorgeous new season colour. So pretty!
Mox Shoes in Raspberry* $39.95
- Every wardrobe needs a touch of leopard, the new neutral. A simple clutch purse in leopard is a great way of adding this fun print to your wardrobe – plus it is the perfect way to introduce print clashing for a fun spring fling style!
Leather Leopard Trio Bag by Anizoe $89
- The lovely Sonia from Sonia Styling has been a fabulous spring flinger, sharing her spring fling style. I fell in love with this gorgeous Bella Boheme Mexican embroidered blouse featured on Sonia Styling recently. Isn’t it divine!
Frida Embroidered Mexican Blouse by Bella Boheme $65
- Nothing says spring fling style like a printed maxi dress. Perfect to dress up or down, and if the weather is a little cooler, switch the sandals for ballet flats and add a cropped cardigan and flowing scarf and rock that frock!
Printed Maxi Dress^ by Katies $39.95
Oh, such gorgeous prettiness! I’d love to know which of the lovely pieces I’m currently crushing on takes your fancy!
Want more Kimba Likes?
*gifted ^affiliate link