I just love putting together my weekly lust list of lovely things I’m currently crushing on. All about statement necklaces this week.
Accessories make the outfit and an statement necklace adds that little je ne sais quoi.
What statement do you want to make? Luxe sparkles? Mixed metallic glam? Whimsical quirkiness? Colour makes me happy?
Check out the statement necklaces I’m currently crushing on.
Currently Crushing On | Statement Necklaces
- Shabby Sisters Turquoise Sun Disc Statement Necklace $45 | oh so glam | click to shop
- Bohemian Traders Crescent Coin Necklace $86.90 | boho chic at its best | click to shop
- Materiel Design Bell Wedge Collar Pendant from Vintage Pip $49.95 | love this nod to Art Deco | click to shop
- Blush & Co The Blush Connection necklace $64 | rose gold prettiness | click to shop
- Kenzie Accessories Black Glitter Unicorn Pendant necklace $15 | whimsical wonder | click to shop
- White Tiger Designs Mia resin necklace $95 | lollies for ladies | click to shop
- Colette by Colette Hayman Multi Row Tube Stone Necklace $29.95 | sparkletastic! | click to shop
- Erstwilder Cherry Merry Polka Dot Necklace from Vintage Pip $39.95 | cherry picked retro cute | click to shop
What I Wore | Statement Necklaces
Want more Kimba Likes?
this post contains some affiliate links – won’t cost you a penny more but I earn a small commission to help keep me in baubles