My summer outfit is just not complete without a hat. I’m fair skinned and prone to hyperpigmentation. Plus I adore an accessory. What’s not to love about summer hats? Add colour and style and channel a vintage screen siren all whilst staying sun safe. Yes please!
I’m sharing some gorgeous summer hats I’d love to add to my hatrobe.
Kimba Likes Summer Hats
- Zimmerman Lattice Cap | natural raffia with grosgrain trim and chic curved peak | was $65 reduced to $45.50 | click to shop
- Gregory Ladner Lattice Brim Cutout | throw some pretty shade | was $59.95 reduced to $41.96 | click to shop
- Sunseeker Beach Cowboy Hat | if it’s good enough for Elle … | $34.95 | click to shop
- Trenery Floppy Brim Hat | loving the knotted leather tie | $79.95 | click to shop
- Mimco Photosphere Fedora | such a sweet bow with rose gold clasp | $69.95 | click to shop
- Bondi Beach Bag Company Cap with Rope Trim | I do love a two tone effect | was $39.95 reduced to $27.96 | click to shop
- Sol Sombrero Paper Straw 2 Tone Hat | loving the artisan embroidery | was $69.95 reduced to $48.96 | click to shop
- Bondi Beach Bag Company Classic Paper Braid Striped Floppy Hat | la la love the lolly pink stripes | $59.95 | click to shop
- Bondi Beach Bag Company Fedora in Textured Straw Braid | texture and grosgrain ribbon love | $44.95 | click to shop
I found these hats at David Jones^. To tempt you even further, if you buy two or more already reduced items from menswear, womenswear, shoes or accessories, receive an additional 10% off. Free standard postage for purchases $50 and over too. Don’t you love that?
The hat I’m wearing is a straw crown and leather brimmed hat from Seed – a Christmas gift from the Welshman. Sold out online but check in store. It’s a beauty and so easy to wear.
All about the denim cutoffs. I’ve pretty much been looking for these shorts for years. A total bargain from the GAP outlet centre when on holiday in Palm Springs in 2013.
If you’re still looking for your own fab denim cutoffs, why not make your own? Click for my tips on how to make your own denim cutoff shorts
Want more Kimba Likes?
^ shopping links in this post are David Jones affiliate links | if you click to shop, I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you any more. That’s what I call a win win!