The Big Smoke winter makeup looks are all about beautiful skin with contoured cheeks, a fruitily kissable lip and a new take on the smokey eye. Muted on top and smoked out underneath with shades of metallic copper and rich teak, highlighted with a pretty pastel lavender.
I’m sharing some winter makeup looks using ELES Cosmetics. I recreated ELES Cosmetics The Big Smoke winter makeup look, as well as creating my own take on a pretty day look and a sexy evening look.
Recreating the ELES Cosmetics The Big Smoke look
Click here for the ELES Cosmetics The Big Smoke winter makeup looks step by step instructions.
- I applied Powder Liner in Copper along the upper lashline and inner rims of the lower lashline.
- I blended out the Powder Liner in Copper with the smudge end of the pencil.
- I applied Mineral Matte Eyeshadow in Hyacinth into the inner corners of the eyes.
- I pressed Mineral Matte Eyeshadow in Teak onto the eyelids using the flat of an eyeshadow brush.
- I applied Mineral Matte Eyeshadow in Teak under the lower lashline, blending into the Powder Liner.
- I added a little Mineral Matte Eyeshadow in Hyacinth and blended the lids using a blending brush in a window wiper motion.
- I curled my lashes with a lash curler to really open up the eyes
- I applied lashings of mascara to finish off the smokey eye sultry look. Click to read my How to Apply Mascara tips.
The final steps in the ELES Cosmetics The Big Smoke winter makeup looks is a neutral blush to sculpt the cheeks and a glossy fruity pink lip, along with a bold brow.
ELES Cosmetics | Winter Makeup Looks for Day
For my day winter makeup look using ELES Cosmetics The Big Smoke winter collection colours, I started with ELES Cosmetics Age Defying BB Cream and concealer. I applied a little ELES Cosmetics Mineral Bronzer in Rio de Janeiro under my cheekbones and some shimmery highlighter around the outer orbital bone.
I smudged a little Mineral Matte Eyeshadow in Hyacinth along my lower lashline, patted a little Mineral Matte Eyeshadow in Teak onto my lids and then blended Mineral Matte Eyeshadow in Hyacinth over the lid for a more subtle day look.
I added blush in plum, highlighted with rose gold shimmer powder, to my cheeks and applied a dark plum berry toned lipstick, along with lashings of deepest black mascara.
For this sexy evening look, I made up my face using a luminous primer, concealer and velvety finishing powder. I contoured my face using my How to Contour guide.
Using the ELES Cosmetics The Big Smoke products, I switched the eyeshadow look I created for my day winter makeup look. I lined the lower lashline with Mineral Matte Eyeshadow in Teak, and applied a little more along the upper lashline. I intensified the upper lashline with Powder Liner in Copper. Then I applied Mineral Matte Eyeshadow in Hyacinth heavily to the eyelid, concentrating the colour in the outer corner of the eyelid.
ELES Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Mixed Berries warmed my cheeks, and I used ELES Cosmetics Mineral Bronzer in Rio de Janeiro to contour under my cheekbones, along my jawline and around my temples. I used a pretty shimmer powder to highlight above my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose, my cupid’s bow and under the brows. Lots of mascara for a luxe lash look completed my eyes.
The final step was filling in my lips with Micro Bubble Lipstick in Micro Nude. The subtle colour keeps the focus on the sultry eye look.
Are you a smokey eye fan? Have you tried ELES Cosmetics? Which is your favourite look?
Want more of Kimba Likes? Click here!
I received makeup products from ELES Cosmetics