Have you heard of Ezibuy? They started way back in 1978 in New Zealand and are still a privately owned company. Expanding to Australia in 1992, they ship more than 9,000 parcels per day and send out 40 catalogues per year.
I’ve been an Ezibuy fan for many years in New Zealand and Australia. Now they stock Next^ and New Look^ – two of my favourite fast fashion brands – as well as a range of Trelise Cooper At Home^ designer home decor.
Their state of the art Australasian distribution centre has taken charge of Big W’s online shopping, and they’ve implemented free Click & Collect using parcel lockers at local shopping centre hot spots. We love that!
Look, I really don’t need a new pair of shoes. At all. But I couldn’t resist a quick flick through the latest Ezibuy catalogue and fell hard for a pair of funky sandals. In black. I know! I almost never buy black, so you know these babies must be pretty special. They’re in tan too, but something about the black and zebra print just said “buy me, Kimba. Buy me!”.
Currently Crushing On | Ezibuy Shoes
I thought you ladybugs might fancy a little look at some of the cute as a button shoes I’m currently crushing on – some are on sale too. You know I’m good like that, right?
- Metallic Toe Cap Court Shoe in Red | $25 reduced from $59.99 | click to shop^
- Pointed Leather Flat in Black & White | $69 reduced from $79.99 | click to shop^
- Peep Toe Heel in Nude & Silver | $39 reduced from $99.99 | click to shop^
- Next Patent Sporty Loafers in Blue | $48 | click to shop^
- Leather Block Heel Sandal in Black | $49 reduced from $99.99 | click to shop^
- Next Low Wedges in Silver | $45 reduced from $91 | click to shop^
- Cross Front Lace Up Sandals in Black Zebra (also in Tan Leopard) | $27 reduced from $89.99 | click to shop^
- Next Grey Patent Geek Shoes (also in Black Patent) | $59 | click to shop^
Do you have a favourite pair from my Currently Crushing On Ezibuy Shoes picks?
^ affiliate links | if you click to shop, I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you any more. That’s what I call a win win!