OK, so you know how much I love Fashionista Depot. No? How’s the climate under that rock?
Fashionista Depot is an online shopping destination for high-end Australian Fashion clothing, footwear and accessories. After beautiful pieces at truly amazing prices? Fashionista Depot is on your side. They’re the warehouse sale that comes to you!
But wait! There’s more!
For the first time ever, Fashionista Depot is holding a Clearance Sale! Yup, you heard right. Make sure you put 10-11 August in your diary to shop up a storm at the Fashionista Depot Clearance Sale. Up to 80% off RRP? Yes please!
10 am to 4 pm on Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 August at the Balgowlah Scout Hall, Pickworth Street, Balgowlah. It is located off Sydney Road. I got a great hint from a lovely local to park at Balgowlah Boys High and walk across the road, as parking is scarce on Pickworth Street and Sydney Road. As scarce as paying retail when you shop at Fashionista Depot!
Cash and card are the available payment options on the day, and there are no returns offered.
I’m going to be a little bit busy on Saturday 10 August – a little matter of my Big Four Oh My Gods Festival of Kimba Extravaganza – but my mother and I will be hitting the sale on Sunday. Perfect way to get over a hangover, don’t you think? Shop ’til you drop!
If you’re not in Sydney, don’t panic! You can pick up a bargain 24/7 from the fabulous fashion on offer at Fashionista Depot. There’s a permanent sale section, stocked with goodies!
Not that I’m an enabler or anything (I SO AM!), but you really don’t want to miss out on this Bargainista event!
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Brand images sourced from Fashionista Depot
- Images edited by Kim-Marie Williams using PicMonkey
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I received a gorgeous item from Fashionista Depot in return for this post but because I love to share a bargain, I wouldn’t have been able to resist sharing it on Kimba Likes.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.