Have you discovered the fabulousness that is Fashionista Depot yet? A fabulous online fashion boutique with a most excellent twist – up to 80% off RRP for a carefully handpicked range of Australian fashion labels. It truly is the warehouse sale that comes to you.
Fashionista Depot is already one of my top online shopping destinations, but it’s just got a whole lot better. Not only have some amazing new Australian designers joined Fashionista Depot’s label stable recently, like Bitching and Junkfood for amazing festival fashion; and Firefly for floaty silk and cotton summer fashion, but …
Even more excitingly, Fashionista Depot have invested in a fabulous new website relaunch with an amazing new interface. You can now leave feedback on your purchase. I just love reading reviews from other customers when I am considering buying a piece. I quite like leaving my own feedback too! Any opportunity to have a chat really.
Make sure you check out the fab new Shop By function too – you can select to view items by Designer, Category, Season, Style File and Sale. You can buy gift vouchers online too. Just quietly, you do know it’s, oooh, about FOUR WEEKS ‘TIL CHRISTMAS?!
Christmas Party Season is upon us too. I’ve put together four different looks for Christmas parties. Shopping, dressing up, parties, lots of time with loved ones, Champagne with a Capital C, presents … it is no wonder I love Christmas!
Fashionista Depot | My Party Season Outfit Picks
Fashionista Depot Giveaway
Kimba Likes Image Credits
- Brand images from Fashionista Depot
- Party heels and clutches images from Target
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated for this post
- I was gifted some clothing pieces from Fashionista Depot
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.