FMS Photo a Day Style edition
Ali has had the stylish idea of a fashion-themed Alphabet month. First up, the prompts for days 1 to 26 are, you guessed it, A to Z. The final five prompts of the month are the numbers 1 to 5.
how to play FMS Photo a Day Style edition
Want to play along with us? Just style your daily #WinterStyleFile outfit and tie it back to the theme of the day. Tag your outfit photo with #FMSPAD_style so we can find you.
FMS Photo a Day Style edition | Ali
Ali wore an A for artistic handpainted T shirt and A for acid washed jeans for Day 1, and backed it up with B for broderie blouse, blue denim, boots, blue and beige scarf and belt on Day 2.
FMS Photo a Day Style edition | Kimba
A is for ankles with my cute Gorman two tone suede pixie boots and Kmart step hem jeans.
B is for Best Buds Monika Forsberg x Gorman print scarf, blue denim and blue boots. Not to mention birds, bugs, butterflies, and blooms!
It’s a super easy peasy lemon squeezy challenge, and perfect to get you into the
spring swing of things for Spring Style File style challenge, kicking off 1 September.
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any recently published style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- don’t just post and run – that’s not cool
- say hello in the comments – I’d love to know more about you and your blog
- share the love by commenting, pinning or sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar