Frocktober Day 11 and I was surprised to discover it was Friday! Yiippeee! Shhh, don’t tell anyone but I spent a large part of the day wearing my Lorna Jane and Lululemon exercise gear, teamed with the least fetching shoes I own, my Brooks runners, to power walk the Bay Run with my bestie. I was surprised to discover how sore I was when I got home, and kind of relieved to then discover that my sore toe was now a sore foot, with the bruising now stretching from my toe over the top of my foot. Now, I knew the soreness was an injury, not loss of painfully gained stamina!
Click here to read all about Frocktober, the OCRF and Team Kimba Likes.
Feeling a little sore and sorry for myself, I decided to wear a colour-on-colour outfit because colour makes me happy!
I teamed the lovely Verily Classic Shift Dress in bright red with a fabulous Kate Spade yellow floral leather belt – an outlet centre purchase in Palm Springs, USA. I really don’t know who I am anymore – I’ve been carrying the same Kate Spade bag for three weeks now. Terribly unusual for me – but isn’t she lovely? My Mox flats were the perfect choice for today – my poor little swollen and bruised foot wasn’t up to anything with straps or heels! The leg lengthening effect of the Latte cannot be underestimated either.
Completely forgot all jewellery in my mad dash out of the door, but I am rocking some fierce air-dried curls. I squeezed the water out of my hair by patting it with a towel gently, then combed through a little Original Mineral Frizzy Logic hair oil, before adding some Original Mineral Style Guru styling creme. I defined my part with my Tangle Teezer then twisted some curls around my finger and let them air dry. The laziest hair do ever that doesn’t involve a buzz cut!
Shop My Style
- Classic Shift Dress by Verily | $99 reduced to $79 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Latte flats by Mox | $49.99 reduced to $39.99 | click here to purchase
- Frizzy Logic Shine Serum by Original Mineral from Adore Beauty | $31.95 | click here to purchase
- Fair Maiden Belt by Seduce from The Iconic | $29.95 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
Affiliate payments I receive from purchases made from Frocktober Shop My Style links will be donated to Frocktober to benefit the OCRF. Have you ever needed a better excuse to shop?
Team Kimba Likes
How you can help
Please click here to donate to Team Kimba Likes. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be featured on Kimba Likes by donating a frock, or accessories, to be worn and styled by Kimba during Frocktober, as well as shared all over social media.
Kimba Likes Style Notes:
- Red Shift Dress – purchased on discount from Verily
- Kate Spade belt – purchased from outlet centre in the USA
- Latte flats – purchased from Mox
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Kimba’s Frocktober images copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Team Kimba Likes images from Rona, Gill, Rachel, Norlin, Kimba, Belinda, Lisa and Deauvanne
- Shop My Style images from Verily, Mox, The Iconic, O&M
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so. During Frocktober, any affiliate commisions earned from Shop My Style links in Frocktober posts will be donated to Frocktober for the benefit of OCRF.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.