Frocktober Day 12 was a beautiful sunny Sydney Saturday – the best kind! Saturdays are family days and this was no exception. Bike riding in the park, putt putt golf in the afternoon, a barbecue dinner and family movie. Tops!
Click here to read all about Frocktober, the OCRF and Team Kimba Likes.
I love this uber flattering Verily Cowl Shift Dress in a gorgeous black and white pattern. Apparently, so do all the other people with such fabulous taste that they buy Verily frocks, as it is completely sold out!
I teamed it with a simple navy patent leather belt by Marni, an excellent thrifted purchase from Rozelle Markets, and clad my feet in Mox flats in Olive for the morning and in Latte for the afternoon. As you do. I’ve accessorised with a fab Lack of Color felt hat in gorgeous coral, my classic Rayban Wayfarers, Polli Design sterling silver earrings and Kyah bag from Sterling & Hyde in cobalt.
You may be interested to know that I did indeed score a Hole in One at Putt Putt golf. I know right. Who knew?!
Shop My Style
- Dash Tunic by Verily | $99 reduced to $49 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Flounce Wrap Dress by Verily | $129 reduced to $69 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Latte and Olive flats by Mox | $49.99 reduced to $39.99 | click here to purchase
- Kyah Navy handbag | $129.95 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Navy Patent Jeans Belt by Dorothy Perkins | $9.50 approximately | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Fuchsia Flamenco Hat by Lack of Color | $42 | click here to purchase
Affiliate payments I receive from purchases made from Frocktober Shop My Style links will be donated to Frocktober to benefit the OCRF. Have you ever needed a better excuse to shop?
Team Kimba Likes
How you can help
Please click here to donate to Team Kimba Likes. Please email me at email@example.com if you’d like to be featured on Kimba Likes by donating a frock, or accessories, to be worn and styled by Kimba during Frocktober, as well as shared all over social media.
Kimba Likes Style Notes:
- Cowl Shift Dress – gifted from Verily for this post
- Marni navy patent belt – thrifted from Rozelle Markets
- Kyah bag – selected from Sterling & Hyde using birthday gift vouchers from the Gorgeous Girls (I’ve the best friends!)
- Latte flats – purchased from Mox
- Olive flats – gifted from Mox for my review post
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Kimba’s Frocktober images copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Team Kimba Likes images from Rona, Gill, Kimba, Belinda, Lisa and Deauvanne
- Shop My Style images from Verily, Mox, Dorothy Perkins, Lack of Color, Sterling & Hyde
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so. During Frocktober, any affiliate commisions earned from Shop My Style links in Frocktober posts will be donated to Frocktober for the benefit of OCRF.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.