Frocktober Day 14 is the last day of Verily Week – I’m going to miss my gorgeous Verily frocks. When Frocktober officially ends, I’ll be starting up the extremely unofficial Trousday – where I wear pants for as long as I possibly can. This lovely Verily frock garners compliments by the handful, so it won’t be long before I’ll be wearing it again! Wouldn’t you want to wear a dress that people stop you in the street about too?
Click here to read all about Frocktober, the OCRF and Team Kimba Likes.
Sydney weather is drunk again. Honestly, who would have thought that a cool breezy day of about 20 would have followed a weekend of 30 plus? Sunday’s wind was so warm, it was just like hanging out in a clothes dryer.
This lovely dress gets me stopped in the street by people wanting to know where I got it from. It is so easy to wear and the beautiful cut is extremely flattering. Click here to read my What I Wore post starring this lovely dress. I’ve teamed it with my sterling silver arm party – the usual suspects – and my yellow Mimco Jalebee watch. The Welshman introduced me to the fabulosity that is the Australian owned, designed and made Polli Design with some very pretty etched stainless steel earrings for Xmas. Inspired by ancient Egyptian lotus designs, they’re named after Cleopatra. I’m keeping it chic and simple, not to mention comfortable, with bronze Ziera ballet flats. Not just any ballet flats, these have padded inners, built in support and a higher vamp for greater comfort. Those very pretty leather soled flat-as-a-pancake ballet flats are almost as bad for our feet as sky high heels. Nanna shoes for the win!
Shop My Style
- Navy & Red Dress by Verily | $139 reduced to $109 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Cleo Earrings by Polli Design | $49.95 | finely etched stainless steel etched lotus design earrings on sterling silver hooks | click here to purchase
- Jalabee Watch by Mimco Timepeace | $199 | click here to purchase
- Blake Ballet Flat in Stone / Patent by Ziera | $185 | click here to purchase
Affiliate payments I receive from purchases made from Frocktober Shop My Style links will be donated to Frocktober to benefit the OCRF. Have you ever needed a better excuse to shop?
Team Kimba Likes
How you can help
Please click here to donate to Team Kimba Likes. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be featured on Kimba Likes by donating a frock, or accessories, to be worn and styled by Kimba during Frocktober, as well as shared all over social media.
Kimba Likes Style Notes:
- Dress – purchased from Verily
- Ziera flats – thrifted
- Polli Design earrings – Xmas present from the Welshman
- Yellow Jalebee watch – purchased from Mimco
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Kimba’s Frocktober images copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Team Kimba Likes images from Gill, Kimba Rachel and Lisa
- Shop My Style images from Verily, Ziera, Polli Design, Mimco
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so. During Frocktober, any affiliate commisions earned from Shop My Style links in Frocktober posts will be donated to Frocktober for the benefit of OCRF.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.