Frocktober Day 16 and I’m rocking on with my frock on. Today I’m also flying the flag for handmade Australian design companies.
Click here to read all about Frocktober, the OCRF and Team Kimba Likes.
I’m wearing a lovely handmade dress by The Raisin Did It. It is a little bit shorter than I usually wear, so I did have to be particularly careful getting out of my car today. I got wolf whistled at by some clearly sight impaired tradies, bless them. Maybe they thought I was their mum’s friend and wanted to say hello Mrs Williams?
The hairbow du jour is the Tie Me Up headband by Pleasure, Little Treasure and is fashioned from upcycled ties. How cool is that?
I was so busy today I completely forgot to accessorise so I had to step it up with my shoes. Simply love these fabulous yellow peeptoe heels by Jones Bootmaker that I thrifted from my beloved Red Cross Rozelle.
Shop My Style
- Soft Paisley Collage Top by The Raisin Did It | $44 | click here to purchase
- Unico Light Yellow by Top End Shoes from Style Tread | $49.99 reduced to $139.95 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Pattern Bow Headband by Colette Hayman | $5.95 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
Affiliate payments I receive from purchases made from Frocktober Shop My Style links will be donated to Frocktober to benefit the OCRF. Have you ever needed a better excuse to shop?
Team Kimba Likes
How you can help
Please click here to donate to Team Kimba Likes. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be featured on Kimba Likes by donating a frock, or accessories, to be worn and styled by Kimba during Frocktober, as well as shared all over social media.
Kimba Likes Style Notes:
- Dress – purchased from The Raisin Did It
- Yellow Jones Bootmaker heels – thrifted from Red Cross Rozelle
- Tie Me Up hairbow – purchased from Pleasure, Little Treasure
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Kimba’s Frocktober images copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Team Kimba Likes images from Gill, Kimba Rachel and Lisa
- Shop My Style images from The Raisin Did It, Colette Hayman, Style Tread
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so. During Frocktober, any affiliate commisions earned from Shop My Style links in Frocktober posts will be donated to Frocktober for the benefit of OCRF.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.