Great excitement on Frocktober Day 18 as the Welshman’s Big Bro, in Australia for a work conference, arrived for a long weekend. A momentous occasion indeed!
Click here to read all about Frocktober, the OCRF and Team Kimba Likes.
A slightly cooler day calls for a slightly warmer dress. I just adore this gorgeous Diane von Furstenberg classic wrap dress, in an animal print design. I still haven’t figured out if is is a cheetah, leopard or jaguar. What do you think?
I’ve thrifted a lot of fabulous pieces in my time, but my collection of DVF wrap dresses, for which I’ve paid an average of $30 each, is pretty spesh.
A day of running errands and lots of driving called for comfort shoes. I still haven’t found time to pedicure the tootsies, which is another tick on the Pro list for my beloved Mox.
The hairbow du jour is a fabulously floppy bow, double sided with black satin and black sequins. Sequins Are Key, after all. Perhaps a little OTT for day? Is there such a thing? I am a devotee of the adage Wear What You Like.
Team Kimba Likes
How you can help
Please click here to donate to Team Kimba Likes. Please email me at email@example.com if you’d like to be featured on Kimba Likes by donating a frock, or accessories, to be worn and styled by Kimba during Frocktober, as well as shared all over social media.
Kimba Likes Style Notes:
- DVF dress – thrifted from Red Cross Rozelle
- Sherbet flats – purchased from Mox
- Sequinned hairbow – purchased from Myer clearance sale
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Kimba’s Frocktober images copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Team Kimba Likes images from Gill, Kimba, Rachel, Lisa, Belinda, Nora, Norlin
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so. During Frocktober, any affiliate commisions earned from Shop My Style links in Frocktober posts will be donated to Frocktober for the benefit of OCRF.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.