Day 2 of Frocktober and I’m loving my Frock Up excuse. The opportunity to wear frocks to raise money for a cause very dear to my heart cannot be beaten.
Click here to read all about Frocktober, the OCRF and Team Kimba Likes.
I’m wearing maxi dresses for the first week of Frocktober – because why not make it more difficult for myself, after all? Day 2 is a never-before-worn sale purchase from Virtu – basically a very elongated singlet with banded colours that I’m hoping makes me appear elongated too!
I just love Virtu – they have amazing sales and nowhere else in the world am I an XXS. Yes, I know age is just a number and the number on the label means very little, but I have to admit to getting a little thrill from it. Yes, I am that deeply shallow.
I was lucky enough to score some fabulous Tory Burch patent flats from my beloved Red Cross Rozelle, and they go perfectly with this explosion of colour dress. I’ve added a structured belt from Seed to define my waist and a fabulously retro cute Ban.do fabric hair twist, purchased from Anthropologie.
Shop My Style
- Striped Strap Back Maxi Dress by Glassons | $29.99 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Ban-do Infinity Twist Headband from Anthropologie | US $20 | click here to purchase | international shipping is available to Australia at US $25 so maybe team up with a friend or have a huge spree!
- Metal Waist Belt by Seed Heritage | $49.95 reduced to $24.95| click here to purchase
- Caroline Ballet Flats by Tory Burch from Shopbop | $49.99 reduced to $39.99 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
Any affiliate payments I may receive from purchases made from Frocktober Shop My Style links will be donated to Frocktober to benefit the OCRF. Have you ever needed a better excuse to shop?
Team Kimba Likes
How you can help
Please click here to donate to Team Kimba Likes. Please email me at email@example.com if you’d like to be featured on Kimba Likes by donating a frock to be worn and styled by Kimba, as well as shared all over social media.
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Kimba’s Frocktober images copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Team Kimba Likes images from Rona, Deauvanne, Gill, Belinda, Kimba and Rachel
- Shop My Style images from Glassons, Anthropologie, Seed Heritage and Shopbop
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so. During Frocktober, any affiliate commisions earned from Shop My Style links in Frocktober posts will be donated to Frocktober for the benefit of OCRF.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.