Frocktober Day 21 and we spent the day tiki touring the tourist trail, showing the Welshman’s Big Bro the sights and delights of the Eastern Suburbs beaches.
Click here to read all about Frocktober, the OCRF and Team Kimba Likes.
The Blokefolk did the school run, and then we hit the road. First stop, Clovelly Beach for some snorkelling action. I’m not a fan of concrete ordinarily, but I also don’t really see the point of sand. Clovelly Beach, with perfectly ordered concreted surrounds and benches is tops!
Next up, a big tick on the Sydney Sightseeing List of Awesomeness was achieved when the Big Bro went boogie boarding at Bondi Beach.
Finally, lunch overlooking the gorgeousness of Watson’s Bay at Watson’s Bay Boutique Hotel and I just could not resist the Grand Watson – a cocktail concoction served in a fresh coconut. Yum!
My dress for Frocktober Day 20 is a Virtu beaded maxi dress with an Aztec print and a keyhole back. Click here for similar. I’ve accessorised with a very pretty Some Bunny Loves You necklace by Dogeared Jewelry from The Iconic (affiliate link) and fab earrings from Shabby Sisters. They’re sold out but check out the gorgeousness of these fabulous To Catch a Thief earrings. Add To Cart! Mox in Latte are my footwear choice par excellence. I’ve managed to pull a back muscle again, so bring on the comfort of my beloved Mox. Not to mention how fab they are for the beach!
I’m a little bit matchy matchy today with a terracotta straw hairbow headband by Mimco.
Team Kimba Likes
How you can help
Please click here to donate to Team Kimba Likes. Please email me at email@example.com if you’d like to be featured on Kimba Likes by donating a frock, or accessories, to be worn and styled by Kimba during Frocktober, as well as shared all over social media.
Kimba Likes Style Notes:
- Beaded maxi dress – purchased from Virtu
- Latte flats – purchased from Mox
- Dogeared Jewelry necklace – birthday present from the Welshman and Boyo
- Terracotta hairbow headband – purchased from Mimco
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Kimba’s Frocktober images copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Team Kimba Likes images from Gill, Kimba, Belinda, Norlin, Nora
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so. During Frocktober, any affiliate commisions earned from Shop My Style links in Frocktober posts will be donated to Frocktober for the benefit of OCRF.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.