I’m living in the 70s for Frocktober Day 28. All about my 70s Osti frock and brand new retro cute Target clog sandals.
Click here to read all about Frocktober, the OCRF and Team Kimba Likes. Affiliate commisions from Frocktober posts will be donated to the OCRF. Ever needed a better reason to shop?
I thrifted this fabulous pleated skirt tie neck Osti dress – an Antipodean 70s classic brand – from a little vintage boutique next to English Hair in Glebe. It’s one of those shops where I usually don’t find anything but when I do, it is fabulous and a bargain!
I’ve accessorised with a cute Alannah Hill hair clip, Chimi gold arrow earrings from Kamali Moon and the most perfect goes-with-absolutely-everything navy patent leather Marni belt, thrifted from Rozelle Markets. It’s all about waist definition when you’re an hourglass – without a waist!
A pared down arm party today – just my Bevilles Infinity bracelet and my wear-every-single-day Tiffany & Co Elsa Peretti bracelet. Of course, my favourite accessory is my newly refreshed copper ‘do! I can’t tell you how much I love being a redhead!
In the interests of keeping myself warm – what is with this weather? – I’ve popped on a pair of Flower olive opaque tights. Just fell in love with these lovely Target clog sandals. They were practically free at only $25 – that’s $15 off. The platform soles are wood look manmade materials. Whilst I do adore my wooden clogs, I have to say I’m favouring the Target version. So much lighter and more comfortable to wear! The added bonus? I’m considerably less clickety clackety!
Shop My Style
- Black Pleat Skirt Dress by Dorothy Perkins | GBP18 | free international delivery over GBP50 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Sami High Heel Clog Sandals in Red by Target | $40 reduced to $25 | click here to purchase
- Seamless Capri Leggings by Flower | $39.95 | click here to purchase
- Kiss Him Goodbye! Belt by Alannah Hill | $69 | click here to purchase
- More Than Words Heart Pins by Alannah Hill | $19 | click here to purchase
- Brass Arrow Ring by Chibi from Kamali Moon | $35 | click here to purchase
- Sterling Silver Infinity Necklace by Bevilles | $59.99 reduced to $69.99 | click here to purchase
Team Kimba Likes
How you can help
Please click here to donate to Team Kimba Likes. Please email me at email@example.com if you’d like to be featured on Kimba Likes by donating a frock, or accessories, to be worn and styled by Kimba during Frocktober, as well as shared all over social media.
Affiliate commissions from Shop My Style during Frocktober will be donated to the OCRF. Perfect excuse to go shopping!
Kimba Likes Style Notes:
- Osti 70s vintage dress – thrifted from Glebe vintage boutique
- Sami High Heel Clog Sandals – purchased from Target
- Chibi New York arrow earrings – purchased from Kamali Moon
- Cherry hair pin – purchased from Alannah Hill
- Infinity bracelet – gifted by Bevilles
- Tiffany & Co – birthday presents from the Welshman
- Navy Marni patent leather belt – thrifted from Rozelle Markets
- Olive footless tights – purchased from Flower
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Kimba’s Frocktober images copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Team Kimba Likes images from Gill, Kimba, Belinda, Norlin, Nora, Rachel, Lisa
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so. During Frocktober, any affiliate commisions earned from Shop My Style links in Frocktober posts will be donated to Frocktober for the benefit of OCRF.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.