Frocktober Day 8 and it’s the first day of my next Frocktober-themed week. Introducing Verily Week, where I’m going to showcase some of my favourite frocks from one of my favourite Australian designers.
I just adore Verily, the gorgeous Australian label designed by Leonie Macleod. Click here to read one of my Verily posts.
Click here to read all about Frocktober, the OCRF and Team Kimba Likes.
The first day of Term 4 and with that, life returns to normal. Boyo is back at school, the Welshman is back at work and I’m back to the job I love most – blogging at Kimba Likes!
Lots of makeup and filters today. I am exhausted. I picked up some sort of terribly unpleasant tummy bug yesterday, which certainly doesn’t help the cause. I never sleep properly when the Welshman is away either. You’d think I’d relish the extra space but I just miss him, I think. He, on the other hand, went to bed early and slept very well in his temperature controlled hotel room. I’m positive he missed me though. Maybe?
The gorgeous Verily Birdcage Dress is my dress du jour, over navy Leona Edmiston Pins footless tights for a little warmth, with my Mox flats in Blueberry. I very rarely carry the same bag daily, but I’m so taken with the gorgeous colour and pattern of my Kate Spade Moroccan Market tote that I haven’t been able to switch for nearly a fortnight! For a touch of nature’s sparkly whimsy, I’m wearing a very pretty Sunset Moth wing Flights of Fancy pendant that I was lucky to win in a B Being Cool giveaway.
Another day, another Alannah Hill embellished hairbow in support of Faux Fuchsia’s #Sequinsarekey campaign. Won’t someone please think of the sequins?
Shop My Style
- Birdcage Dress by Verily | $99 reduced to $69 | click here to purchase | affiliate link
- Mox flats in Blueberry | $49.95 reduced to $39.95 | click here to purchase
- Sunset Moth Wing brass pendant by Flights of Fancy | $50 | click here to purchase
- Leona Edmiston Pins opaque leggings | $22.95 | click here to purchase
- Kate Spade New York Moroccan Market Michelle tote in Turquoise & Flame from D Store Australia | $439 reduced to $405 | click here to purchase
Any affiliate payments I receive from purchases made from Frocktober Shop My Style links will be donated to Frocktober to benefit the OCRF. Have you ever needed a better excuse to shop?
Team Kimba Likes
How you can help
Please click here to donate to Team Kimba Likes. Please email me at email@example.com if you’d like to be featured on Kimba Likes by donating a frock, or accessories, to be worn and styled by Kimba during Frocktober, as well as shared all over social media.
Kimba Likes Style Notes:
- Birdcage Dress – purchased from Verily
- Pins opaque leggings – purchased from Leona Edmiston Vintage Boutique
- Blueberry flats – purchased from Mox
- Sunset Moth Wing pendant – giveaway prize from B Being Cool
- Kate Spade tote – purchased from Kate Spade Boutique, Palm Springs Premium Outlets, USA
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Kimba’s Frocktober images copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Team Kimba Likes images from Rona, Gill, Rachel, Kimba and Lisa
- Shop My Style images from Verily, Leona Edmiston, Flights of Fancy, Mox, Kate Spade, D Store Australia
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so. During Frocktober, any affiliate commisions earned from Shop My Style links in Frocktober posts will be donated to Frocktober for the benefit of OCRF.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.