Grab your Pink Ladies and hit the town for a Girls’ Night Out with a difference! Grease is the Word is a fabulously fun theatre experience, playing at The Lyric Theatre at The Star, until December 22.
I was lucky enough to attend the Premiere of Grease is the Word recently, with the Welshman as my hot date. It’s a job he does very well. He booked a gorgeous pre-theatre dinner at Black by Ezard at The Star, complete with Champagne and a fabulous view across the harbour. The Welshman’s view wasn’t quite as fab – he just had me to look at.
It was also a lovely girls’ night out, as my BFF and her Delightful Daughter joined us for the performance. A fabulous mother-daughter bonding experience. So Much Fun! I had to physically restrain myself from singing along – but a lot of chair dancing was taking place.
What’s not to love? Lots of well known much loved characters brought to life by fabulous performers such as Bert Newton, Val Lehman, Rob Mills, Lucy Maunder, Anthony Callea and Todd McKenney. Todd McKenney, as Teen Angel, turns in a performance that has to be seen to be believed. Introducing Gretel Scarlett in her first leading role as Sandy – a gorgeous girl with a stunning voice, who plays along with #FMSPhotoaDay – check out her Instagram.
Grease is the Word | Girls Night Out Competition
I’d love to share a fabulous competition for you and three of your very own Pink Ladies! Up for grabs are four tickets to see Grease is the Word in Sydney, dinner for four at Hard Rock Cafe and overnight accommodation for four at Novotel Darling Harbour. There are three prizes to be won, each valued at over $1,200! Click here to enter but get your Greased Lightning on! The competition closes at 9am on Monday 2 December!
Kimba Likes Image Credits
- Images from Grease is the Word
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I received four tickets to the premiere of Grease is the Word but was not remunerated for this post, nor was I under any obligation to blog about the show.
- My opinions are my own and cannot be bought
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.