You may have noticed how much I love a hat – and how much I love a challenge!
I’m challenging myself to take a daily hat selfie every single day in September for HATTEMBER.
Catherine Kelly, milliner extraordinaire of Embellish Atelier, has a charity close to her heart. The JSK Fund was set up by Catherine’s family in honour of the late John Skipper Kelly. You can click here to read what the fund does, and how participating in HATTEMBER will assist.
The story behind #HATTEMBER
Award winning Milliner Catherine Kelly, the founder of Embellish Atelier, created the challenge with the aim to:
- Raise funds for the John Skipper Kelly (JSK) Fund to create leadership opportunities for disadvantaged youth.
- Promote wearing hats #hatsarenotjustfortheraces. They protect, identify, and create an individual statement.
- To promote the millinery industry. Visit Embellish Hats for more information
How to join in the HATTEMBER fun
Click here to read how to participate – it’s easy peasy lemon squeezy!
- register on the Everyday Hero website
- join the #HATTEMBER team
- donate a minimum of $20 to be eligible to win prizes
- take a daily snap of you wearing a hat and tag @hattember @embellish-hats #hattember #30daysofhats
- funny, silly, formal, winter, summer, sublime hats … all hats, any hats, just wear a hat!
There are fabulous prizes, including Embellish Atelier vouchers and a Sunday Day at the Stables with Gai Waterhouse for the post with the most likes.
HATTEMBER Post of the Day
Daily hat selfies shared to the HATTEMBER Facebook and Instagram pages may be chosen as the post of the day! Get your friends involved for a chance to win, share the love and vote on your favourite pics.
Donate to HATTEMBER
Are you going to join me in sharing daily hat selfies for #HATTEMBER and raising funds for disadvantaged youth? Please say yes!