You may have possibly heard the squeals of delight when I collected my Her Fashion Box parcel from the post office recently. Because I am super lucky, I was gifted this box of fabulousness for review purposes.
Her Fashion Box is a new entrant to the monthly subscription box market – and it’s got a fabulous fashion twist. Each box contains two to three fashion accessories, added beauty products and is posted free to your door. Best of all, the boxes aren’t completely random. They’re tailored to your individual Style Profile.
Are you Classic – chic and polished?
Perhaps you’re a bit taken by polka dots and florals and Feminine is more you?
Trendy might be your thing – bright colours, studs, keeping ahead of the trends?
Each box is valued at more than $100 and will cost you $39.95. But if you sign up someone you love for a Gift Subscription (including, say, yourself!) you can save significant moolah.
As a girly girl, Feminine was my pick and I was hugely impressed with the goodies on offer in the July Her Fashion Box. An adorable cream pom pom beanie, a tough pretty pendant necklace, featuring a layered design with an embellished feather and a bird skull, and a very sweet Honey & Beau fabric envelope pouch. I’m using mine as a glasses case.
The beauty goodies featured a full sized Maybelline NY Pure Dream BB Cream, Pureology Precious Oil deluxe sample size of shampoo, conditioner and hair oil, a sample of Viktor & Rolf FlowerBomb and a fab printed nail file, which now lives in my handbag.
I have to admit I was a teensy bit disappointed by the Maybelline BB Cream as it was Medium shade and for Oily Skin. I’m pale with Normal to Dry skin. However, when I tried it out this morning, I was impressed at how well it blended into my skin and it has lasted beautifully all day long. I popped a little Mary Kay concealer around my eyes, and used some Mary Kay Translucent Powder to set it. Well played, Maybelline and Her Fashion Box!
Whilst I am extremely loyal to my haircare brand of choice, I was recently introduced to the Pureology haircare at an event. Fabulous stuff and it went straight into my travel bag for my LA trip in September. Yes, I do like to pack early! I’ve put them straight into my beauty bag – otherwise I’ll put them somewhere so safe that I will misplace them!
I absolutely adored the pendant necklace and beanie, and have worn them several times since receiving them. I have to admit to being delighted when Sydney’s unseasonably warm winter returned to normal, enabling me to wear this cute hat!
All in all, I was very impressed with the quality, variety and quantity of the contents of the July Feminine Her Fashion Box. Even the Welshman was impressed, bless him.
Her Fashion Box would make an amazing gift for someone you love – yes, that does include yourself!
Kimba Likes Style Notes:
- Sadie Lurex Cape Sweater – purchased from Meshh Boutique
- Capture Merino sweater dress – purchased from Ezibuy
- Polli earrings – Xmas gift from the Welshman
- Key to my Heart necklace – purchased from Seven Cherubs Jewellery
- Her Fashion Box beanie from the July Feminine collection – gifted by Her Fashion Box
- Her Fashion Box statement necklace from the July Feminine collection – gifted by Her Fashion Box
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Photographs copyright Kim-Marie Williams
- Images edited by Kim-Marie Williams using PicMonkey
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I received a Her Fashion Box for review purposes but was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.