Ah, hot chips! Is there anything so simple yet so delicious? I absolutely love a crunchy hot chip. Hot, salty goodness that isn’t terribly good for you at all.
Leftover hot chips are always a disappointment though – too soggy in the microwave, too dried out in the oven.
But I’ve got the solution. Want to know how to reheat hot chips to perfection? All you need is a press toaster.
Yup, it really is that simple. The press toaster reheats the chips beautifully, leaving them crisp, crunchy and warmed all the way through.
It takes just a few minutes. Just remember to adjust the height guide on the side or you may just get one enormous squished hash brown!
Now you know how to reheat hot chips to perfection. It also makes fabulous toasted sandwiches. Who knew? Oh, and just quietly, it works fabulously well on pizza too. You can thank me later.
Kimba Likes Image Credits
- Photography by Kim-Marie Williams
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated for this post
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.