Oh yes, we discuss all the Big Important Issues here at Kimba Likes. If we are living in a social media world, then I am a social media girl! It’s all about how to take mirror selfies. Obviously a slow news day in our household.
A few simple tricks and tips to take a full length mirror selfie, if you’re not lucky enough to have paparazzi handy (mine has to go to school most days), or if you can’t figure out how to use your tripod properly (guilty as charged).
Now you know how to take mirror selfies. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Are you a mad selfie taker like me?
Kimba Likes Style Notes | Shop My Style
Pink Sweater Dress Outfit
- Alannah Hill winter hat – thrifted from Red Cross Rozelle (click here for similar)
- David Jones merino cardigan – thrifted from Rozelle Markets (click here for similar)
- Random merino sweater dress – thrifted from Red Cross Rozelle (click here for similar)
- Black leather-panelled ponte leggings – thrifted from Red Cross Rozelle (click here for similar)
- Alton Stud ankle boots – purchased from Target (click here for similar)
- Mustard cardigan by Next – gifted by my bestie
- Blue long sleeved tee Brown Sugar – purchased from Brown Sugar
- Review 50s style skirt – purchased from Mint Condition Rozelle
- Mustard opaque tights – purchased from Sussan
- Cobalt blue skinny leather belt – purchased from Sportscraft
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- All images by Kim-Marie Williams
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- I was not compensated or remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.