How to wear dresses that are too short | wear over a skirt
Wear dresses that are too short over a skirt. Easy!
- A pencil skirt worn under a full skirted dress gives a super cute peplum look.
- Wearing a full skirt underneath a full skirted dress gives the effect of a contrasting banded full skirt.
- Layer a too short dress style like a kaftan or T shirt dress over a coordinating or contrasting slip to keep you nice.
I’ve teamed my too short Sportsgirl lace dress with a Country Road striped jersey pencil skirt.
How to wear dresses that are too short | wear over jeggings
Team dresses that are too short with skinny jeggings. As denim is a neutral, you can work it back with anything you like!
I’ve teamed mine with a floral dress from Shabby Sisters and leopard accessories.
How to wear dresses that are too short | wear over leggings
The classic solution for how to wear dresses that are too short is leggings. Every girl should have a good quality pair of black opaque leggings in her wardrobe. Add some fun to your style with patterned and coloured leggings.
I’ve teamed a pair of Tightology leggings with a Bohemian Traders T shirt dress (gifted) for this look.
How to wear dresses that are too short | wear over jeans
Add some casual chic to your too short dresses by wearing them with jeans. Add a 70s vibe by wearing flared jeans.
Do you layer your dresses?
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. Plus I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules:
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all?
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar
- if you like, you can add the linkup to your post too – just grab the code
[inlinkz_linkup id=574455 mode=1]