INIKA Organic five minute face
Have you tried INIKA Organic cosmetics? I have used bits and pieces before so was super excited to attend their recent launch.
Let’s meet INIKA
- 100% Australian owned
- started in Sydney in 2006
- organic and natural makeup pioneer
- born out of a need to detox
- ethically sourced, natural, derived from botanicals or minerals
- world’s first certified organic vegan lipstick
- world’s most highly certified organic BB cream
Emmily introduced the latest INIKA products – the world’s first certified organic vegan lipstick, highly certified organic BB cream, and pressed mineral eyeshadow duos. Plus she shared a fab five minute face, using the gorgeous INIKA products.
INIKA Organic five minute face by Emmily Banks
- Prep and prime the skin with rosehip oil
- Apply BB cream with a stippling brush
- Start at the centre of face and blend it outwards
- Apply highlighter for a dewy look to the skin
- To add glow and lift, apply to the cheekbones, tip of the nose, brow bone and cupid’s bow
- Highlighter lifts blush when applied underneath
- A natural nude pink suits almost everyone. Pat in with your fingers for a longlasting application
- For a goof proof coordinating look, use your fingertip to apply a little lipstick as creme blush
- Place the lipstick on the face where we naturally flush, higher on the cheekbones not the apples of the cheeks. Blend with the warmth of fingers
- Pat the the remainder into lips for a fresh modern take
- Use a bronzed chocolate eyeshadow duo for a defined yet natural look
- Apply the bronze shade over the entire mobile lid, and sweep some chocolate shadow into the crease line
- Define the upper and lower lashline with a cocoa brown pencil
- Complete your look with mascara. Coat the top and bottom of the upper lashes and zig zag through
INIKA Organic | make me up
I absolutely adore having my makeup professionally done. I love the opportunity of seeing myself through others’ eyes. I always reply whatever you like when asked what look I’d like.
I am extremely happy with the results!
The products the INIKA MUA used on me were:
- Certified Organic Pure Primer with Hylauronic Acid
- Certified Organic BB Cream
- Certified Organic Perfection Concealer in Light
- Baked Mineral Foundation
- Baked Mineral Bronzer
- Baked Mineral Illuminisor
- Loose Mineral Blush in Peachy Keen
- Certified Organic Vegan Lipstick in Pink Poppy
- Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow Duo in Plum & Pearl
- Certified Organic Eyeliner in Purple Minx
- Certified Organic Brow Pencil in Brunette Bombshell
- Vegan Mascara in Black
INIKA Organic | my verdict
As a girl who is struggling with her health and autoimmune disease, I’m really conscious about the food I eat, the cleaning products I use and the skincare I apply to my skin. I have some organic cosmetics but have felt that the product performance wasn’t as good as the non-organic alternative.
Speaking to Emmily made me realise how important using organic and naturally derived makeup on my face was. We eat kilograms of lipstick inadvertently every year, and our skin is the human body’s biggest organ. I’m reducing toxins from my diet by eating free range, organic and vegan products, so it makes sense to do the same to my skin.
I was super impressed by the pigment payoff, the look and feel of the products and the long lasting finish on my skin with INIKA Organic. I was given a generous goodie bag filled with products to take home and try.
I’ve already popped down to my pharmacy, an INIKA stockist, to purchase more colours in the gorgeous ranges I’ve tried.
Have you tried INIKA Organic, or other organic beauty ranges?