Shop Kimba Likes AW17 Pop Up Shop
I cannot tell you how excited I am to make this announcement! I’ve teamed up with Philosophy Australia to launch an online Pop Up Shop.
Let me tell you all about it. I’ve handpicked 10 fabulous pieces for AW17. They’re all easy care fabrics, largely made in Australia, can be mixed and matched back with existing pieces in your wardrobe, and are all figure flattering. You know we love that!
My AW17 collection features
- Bron Waterfall Cardigan in Lime Stripe – team with Mim Shirtdress or print clash with the Britta Top
- Ember Swing Tunic in Rainforest – team with Stretch Denim Jeans and layer with Curva Jacket
- Mim Shirtdress in Black – wear open as a sleeveless jacket, belt or wear loose
- Curva Jacket in Silver Space Dye – the perfect trans seasonal layer that goes with everything
- Draxley Overscale Tunic in Stone – team with Rupert Print Pant or layer with Ember Swing Tunic and Stretch Denim Jeans
- Britta Top in Kombu – reversible V or scoop neck with shirt tail hem
- High Waisted Stretch Denim Jeans – slim without being skin tight and a smoothing high waist in flattering indigo
- Blyton Bell Cuff Chiffon Blouse in Black – dress up or dress down and featuring a key seasonal look, the bell sleeve
- Marsali Dress in Rainforest – faux wrap for a sexy look without the flash!
- Rupert Print Pant in Tigermist – Philosophy are known for their flattering printed pants. Size down for a skinny leg.
Shop Kimba Likes AW17
Which is your favourite piece?
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style and beauty post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated. I have this little rule when I’m reading blogs. If I’ve read it, and I liked it, I share it! Simples! All about sharing the love.
Wardrobe Wednesday rules
- post any style-related post you like – style, beauty, what I wore, shopping tips, how to …
- please link just one blog post per person
- your post doesn’t need to be published on a Wednesday. Who doesn’t love some alliteration after all
- I would just love it if you would share the love by commenting, pinning, sharing other linkers’ posts
- you’re very welcome to add the Wardrobe Wednesday button to your post or sidebar