Kimba Likes Stills | Week 46
I’m joining Emily of The Beetle Shack to share photos of our week.
Yes, I bought toothbrushes based on their prettiness level. Thankfully, they’re also extremely soft and excellent quality.
Love is a cup of hot tea made by my hottie love
The Blokefolk baked as a surprise for Mama. Believe me, I was surprised! The cookies were delicious.
Feeling glamorous in my retro cute gifted Sussan nightwear. Not a usual Saturday morning experience. Neither was the hangover.
Champagne Friday may have contributed to Hangover Saturday. We started after the school run and got a cab home at 11.30 pm. I fell asleep on the sofa. Boyo was still wide awake. Saturday was a somewhat mellow day.
My kind of Christmas shopping. Not Capital C champagne but Chandon and Croser isn’t a bad Compromise
I love jacaranda season. Sometimes you just need to pause, take a deep breath and observe the beauty around you.
Click here to join in the pictorial fun with The Beetle Shack
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Kimba’s images copyright Kim-Marie Williams
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links. Thank you if you do choose to do so.
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated in any way, shape or form for this post.
- I was lucky enough to receive a gorgeous set of Annelise for Sussan sleepwear.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.