Scrolling through my Instagram feed on the weekend, I couldn’t help but fall in love with this gorgeous Lace Shirt by Sadie from one of my favourite shops, Meshh Byron Bay.
Lace Shirt by Sadie| One Piece Two Ways
The Dreamer fedora by Lack of Color $45 | Tropicalia Bubble Earrings in Turquoise by Ruby Olive $22 | Tropicalia Honeycomb Bangle in Multi by Ruby Olive $40 |Swedish Hasbeens – find similar at Style Tread | Lace Shirt by Sadie from Meshh Byron Bay $69.95 | Film Noir Striped Artisan Ring by Ruby Olive $26 | Film Noir Stud Earrings in Saffron by Ruby Olive $22 | Atmos&Here leather belt – find similar at The Iconic | Memory Full Pleated Skirt by Cue $159 | Burgundy Leopard Print Leather Loafers by Sterling & Hyde $89.95 | Boyfriend Jeans from Target $7.50 on sale (yes, really! Sizes 8-14 still available online)
As I currently have more clothes than days in which to wear them, and my, ahem, shopping ban, it won’t be coming home with me any time soon.
I cheered myself up by playing with Polyvore and styling the Lace Shirt by Sadie two ways.
Girl up a pair of casual boyfriend jeans with the lovely Lace Shirt by Sadie, pretty pastels and pops of colour. Wear it buttoned up with one shirt tail tucked into the front waistband with the rest loose. Or wear it open over a fitted cami.
Play up the ladylike aspect of the Lace Shirt by Sadie by adding some preppy leopard loafers, a waist defining belt over a classic full skirt and chunky resin jewellery.
Kimba Likes Image Credits
- Brand images by Lack of Color, Ruby Olive, Style Tread, Meshh Byron Bay, The Iconic, Cue, Sterling & Hyde, Shoescribe, Target
- Images by Kim-Marie Williams
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy – I may earn commission if you choose to click on affiliate links in posts or my Let’s Go Shopping! section and purchase. Thank you if you do choose to do so.
- I am a Ruby Olive Ambassador
- I was not remunerated for this post
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.