It’s one week until Christmas today! One. Week! I’m all finished, but I always seem to miss just one (or three!) and need some last minute Christmas gifts.
I’ve now shopped until I’ve dropped and everything is ready to go. There is smoked salmon and Champagne in the fridge for Christmas breakfast. I have more rolls than a bakery – of wrapping paper, that is. All presents are sorted – including the Welshman’s gifts for his early January birthday. Love Actually is all ready for our Christmas Eve wrapping extravaganza tradition – Champagne, oysters and the best Christmas movie ever!
If you’re not quite so organised yet, I’ve got some last minute Christmas gifts for you. Last minute Christmas gifts for the kids and for adults!
Last Minute Christmas Gifts for Kids
- Cotton On Kids Daydream Wings $13.96 on sale | click to shop
- Cotton On Between the Lines colouring books $19.99 | click to shop
- Cotton On Queenie Crown $4.86 on sale | click to shop
- Target Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Gamma Grip Hulk Fists $39 | click to shop
- Schooza | Reindeer Antler Headband $7.95 | click to shop | Copper Crown $12.95 | click to shop | Gold & White Fabric Crown $14.95 | click to shop
- Cotton On Kids Play Tent $10 online price | click to shop
- Target LEGO Star Wars AT-DP $79 | click to shop
- Target Crayola Color Cube $25 | click to shop
- Target The Good Dinosaur Butch Extra Large Figure $25 on sale | click to shop
- Cotton On Coolest Kid Ever wall art $10.46 on sale | click to shop
- Target Baby Born Interactive baby doll $59 | click to shop
- Cotton On Section Dream Catcher $29 on sale | click to shop
- Cotton On Kids Trilby Hat $14.95 | click to shop
Last Minute Christmas Gifts for Adults
- Typo Glass Terrarium $39.99 | click to shop
- Rubi Life’s a Beach towels $16.95 | click to shop
- Cotton On Body Selfie Tripod $7.50 on sale | click to shop
- Typo Macro & Wide Angle Phone Lens $12.99 | click to shop
- Typo Star Wars A4 Spinout notebooks $6.99 or 4 for $20 | click to shop
- Typo Face Planter medium $29.99 | click to shop
- Typo Soccer Game mug $19.99 | click to shop
- Typo Quote Candle $19.99 or 2 for $30 | click to shop
- Cotton On The Round Towel $30 on sale | click to shop
- Typo Shower Curtain $29.99 | click to shop
- Typo Small Letter Marquee Light $39.99 or 3 for $100 | click to shop
- Typo Water Proof Camera $24.99 | click to shop
- Typo Flask in a Book $19.99 | click to shop
- Typo Boston Neck Pillow $14.99 | click to shop
- Typo Tote Cooler Bag | Large $29.99 | click to shop | Small $19.99 | click to shop
- Colour Theory Christmas Gift Sets | Oh Brow Beautiful! Brow Palette $7 on sale | Drop Dead Glamorous Lip Gloss Set $8 on sale | Snowflake Eye Shadow Palette $10 on sale | click to shop
- Typo Easy on the Eye sleep eye mask $6.99 | click to shop
Last Minute Christmas Gifts | Lush Cosmetics
You know one of the things I love about going to the mall? The scent of Lush fresh handmade cosmetics! It’s just not Christmas without limited edition Lush lovelies scenting my bathroom and my skin.
The lovely people at Lush sent me some samples of their Christmas range – Boyo was over the moon! I traded him the Santa Fun (build your own Santa soap / shampoo / bubble bath) and Snow Angel Bath Melt for the Snow Fairy shower gel and the gorgeous Knot Wrap. Wrap your Lush gift in it for extra delight! I’m totes wearing mine as a hairbow.
Boyo’s review? “They look cool and smell lovely! Bath bombs are the bomb dot com!” A man of few words, obviously.
Kimba Likes Beauty Duty | Colour Theory Christmas Sets reviews
I received the Colour Theory Christmas sets for trial and review. I’ve shared a Colour Theory spring racing look before. You may recall that I was very impressed – such good quality for such little cash.
Colour Theory have come up trumps for Christmas gifts. As you can pick them up at your local Amcal, they’re super duper perfect for last minute gifts.
Oh Brow Beautiful! Brow Palette
Mix and match three brow powder colours and a neutral brow pencil for your perfect shade, set with wax and highlight under your brow arch with the highlighter shade. You will need a spooly brush to comb through your brows for a better shape and evenly distributed colour, but the supplied mini brow brush is surprisingly good. I paid about $30 for my last one!
There’s a lovely shimmery taupe eyeshadow included too. Apply a soft wash over the eyelids, and under the lower lashes for a subtly made up look.
Drop Dead Glamorous Lip Gloss Set
I do love lipgloss – and I’m rather taken with this sweet little set. The colours range from prettiest pinks to glamorous berries, and they feel lovely on the lips.
They’re the perfect size to pop into your wallet or mini clutch when you’re on the go. Definitely worth the money – and a fabulous stocking stuffer for teens to grannies. Or, you know, yourself!
Snowflake Eye Shadow Palette
Oh, how I love this! Lots of gorgeously coordinating colours in glitter, shimmer and matte formats. The colour payoff and wear is fabulous and unbelievable for the price.
I’m usually a no-more-than-three-shades girl. I sweep one shade along my lashline and crease, then blend it in with a shimmery highlight shade applied above my crease in the centre of my lid. I use the first shade on my lower lash waterline, followed by a darker shade applied along the upper lashline with a liner brush, and the remainder dabbed under my lower lashes.
I’m spoilt for choice with this palette – and I’d imagine you’d make quite a few people happy if they found it under the tree!
[inlinkz_linkup id=584498 mode=1]