There is much love out there for my Camilla pants, hereafter known as The Awesome Leopard Print Camilla Pants. What’s not to love? They’re ridiculously comfortable, harem style, flattering, have a built waist tie, and are a print clash in one piece with a printed ankle pattern offsetting the riotous animal print.
Even better, I picked them in up in topnotch condition for a mere $12 from my local opshop. Believe me, I make regular obeisances to the Gods of Thrift. Well, if you found The Awesome Leopard Print Camilla Pants in your size for that teensy price, you’d do the same.
I wore them recently for day and then out for a date night that evening. I teamed the Awesome Leopard Print Camilla Pants with head to toe mixed metallics. A gold lame Ban.do twist hairbow, purchased from Lark Store, a rose gold Metalicus top, my Il Tutto Pixie Mini bag in Gold and New Look Idol derby lace ups in Bronze from Payless Shoes.
I gave myself a DIY mani pedi in the afternoon – a lovely bronzey violet shade called Firefly Lustre Shine by Sally Hansen. The perfect occasion to debut my new summer sandals from Payless Shoes.
I tzjushed myself for a date night with the Welshman by switching shoes to these sexy yet bloody comfortable Next Peeptoe Mules from Ezibuy, adding a Katies cropped linen waterfall jacket and a few more accessories. Vintage drop earrings by Sister in Style, Mila & Ruby leather cuff and a delicate Uberkate x Il Tutto necklace.
Shop My Style
- Camilla leopard pants | click to shop similar Cartel & Willow^ | click to shop similar Finders Keepers^ | get a further 20% off sale items until Friday 23/1 with code AUSDAY20 at The Iconic click to shop The Iconic sale^
- Metalicus rose gold top | sold out online but check in store | click to shop similar Grace Hill at Ezibuy^
- Ban.do Twist Scarf in Gold Metallic from Lark Store $36.95 | exact match click to shop
- Katies linen waterfall jacket | sold out click to shop similar Next at Ezibuy^
- Il Tutto Pixie Mini bag $99 | exact match click to shop
- Next Peeptoe Mules from Ezibuy $99.95 |exact match click to shop^
- New Look Idol in Bronze from Payless Shoes $7.99 on sale | exact match click to shop
- Montego Bay Club Summer Cognac sandals $26.99 on sale | exact match click to shop
- Mila and Ruby cuff and pebbles | click to shop
- Sister in Style earrings (and lots of other lovely things!) | click to shop
The Welshman and I headed first to our local pub, the Three Weeds, for dinner – chicken schnitzel for me, and beef cheek pie for him. How good is a pub schnitty? They didn’t have my beer of choice on tap (Murray’s Brewing Co Rude Boy Pilsener, if you were interested), and I wasn’t in a wine mood. Jack & Coke. Seriously. I know. I don’t know who I am either.
Next up, we headed to the Sydney Opera House to see the last performance of comedian Wil Anderson’s show Wiluminati. Oh, I cannot tell you how much I love Wil Anderson. I laughed so much I actually snorted. In public. When the rest of the theatre’s noise had subsided. Stylish.
Wardrobe Wednesday | Join the Glam Squad
Welcome to Wardrobe Wednesday! I’m Kimba, your Glam Squad Hostess with the Mostest. Please link up a style post and let’s get this party started!
Some comment love for other Glam Squad members would be much appreciated.
[inlinkz_linkup id=487251 mode=1]
Want more Kimba Likes?
^ affiliate links | if you click to shop, I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you any more. That’s what I call a win win!