Mally Beauty Prime Prep & Glow Collection kindly gifted by TVSN
TVSN is launching a new brand on 28 April. Introducing Mally Beauty, founded by makeup artist, Mally Roncal. Mally is all about the “all day fierce”, and Mally Beauty is all about user friendly, multi-tasking products that deliver and stay put all day.
I was super excited to trial Mally Beauty Prime Prep & Glow, a seven piece colour collection.
The collection contains
- Glowing Goddess luminizer
- More is More mascara
- Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Champagne
- Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner in Amber
- Perfect Prep Poreless Primer
- H3 Gel Lipstick in Angelic
- Stippling Brush
- Makeup Bag
Mally Beauty look
- I applied the primer with my fingers, followed by Kat von D Lock-it Foundation and Concealer Creme, and set with By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder.
- Then I filled in my lips with the H3 lipstick, and applied it to my cheekbones as a matchy matchy blush, blending with my BeautyBlender.
- I applied the shadow stick to my eyelids, blending with a soft shadow brush.
- Next, I applied the liner along the upper lash line and lightly along my crease, before blending with a crease brush.
- I applied the liner under my lower lash line, and then applied the shadow stick in my lower waterline and inner corners.
- Next, I applied the mascara with one base wiggle coat, one sweeping coat and then turned the brush to fan the lashes.
- I filled in my brows with Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil.
- I completed my look with a delicate dusting of the luminiser, applying a little more on my cheekbones and centre of my nose.
- My final step was a spritz of Kat von D Lock-it Makeup Setting Mist.
The Mally Beauty Glowing Goddess luminizer harnesses the power of light to take years off the face; one of Mally’s signature tricks.
- featherweight sheer silky formula
- enriched with vitamins and antioxidants
- enhances features and makes skin glow
- works on all skin tones
- champagne coloured
- adds radiance without shiny glittery effect
- apply in sweeping motions all over the face for a circle of light effect
- use as a highlighter by applying to targeted areas of the face like the brow bone, cheekbones, centre of the nose
I was dubious about using this product all over my face because it appeared to be too dark for my pale skin, and very shiny. But colour me impressed! It melts into the skin and really does make you look like you have your own personal halo. It’s lovely for spot highlighting too.
More is More mascara
The More is More mascara features an ingenious brush to give a false lash fanned look. The jet black creamy formula glides on easily.
Create length by wiggling the brush at the base of the lashes then drawing up to the ends. Create definition and fanned lashes by flipping the brush vertically to use the end bristles to lift, lengthen and separate.
It’s easy to use, has great colour payoff and gave me lovely fluttery lashes.
Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra
The Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow Sticks are magic at multi tasking. You can use as a soft colour wash or layer to build up intensity. Smudge them along the lashline for a smokey eye look.
Pop them on and work with your fingers or a brush, but move quickly because they set in about 45 seconds. And then don’t budge. I swatched the colours on my hands and rubbed them every now and again for a few hours. Nothing! They easily removed with a bit of micellar water and my new obsession, the Enjo Santé face pad.
I’m a big fan of shadow sticks and crayons. I like to use them as a shadow base or for a super soft lined look along the lash line. They’re also great to add a little highlight with a lighter shade, or to add a contour crease with a darker shade. This one stacks up next to my favourites.
Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner
No tugging, no smearing, no fading. It’s a big claim but it’s true. These lovely creamy liners glide on beautifully, last all day and don’t budge.
My swatch got the same treatment as the Shadow Stick. It did move a little bit more but still an impressive result.
Perfect Prep Poreless Primer
The Perfect Prep Poreless Primer promises to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores. It certainly does live up to its claims.
It is also ultra hydrating, feels lush on the skin and imparts a gorgeous radiant plumpness to the skin. It also disguises old lady neck beautifully. My m
Mally Beauty suggest applying a small quantity by tapping on with a makeup sponge to refresh your day’s makeup for the evening. I tend to use my BeautyBlender Blotterazzi but I’m definitely going to give this a go.
H3 Gel Lipstick
The H3 stands for hydration, hydration, hydration. This lipstick has a uniquely shaped bullet tip, which comes with special instructions.
Mally Beauty advise to fill in the outline of your lips with the tip, then fill in the centre, and then press the lips together saying “ma, ma, ma”. This will enable the colour to glide on well for optimal hydration.
As a super hydrating gel lipstick, the wear isn’t long last, but it certainly is better than some gel lipsticks I’ve tried. There is a good colour payoff and it feels delightful and comfy on the lips.
I have quite a few stippling brushes in my collection; but I find myself reaching for other brushes more frequently. I’m never really quite sure what to do with, to be honest!
I used this beautifully soft synthetic brush to apply the Glowing Goddess powder, and wondered why I don’t use my stippling brushes! It was so easy to apply and floated over my skin, without budging any of my applied foundation.
Plus a super cute makeup bag.
Check out Mally Beauty on TVSN from 28 April.
Liked this post and want to read more?
click here to get new posts in your inbox
Mally Beauty set gifted by TVSN