Mood Board Monday time of the week again, and Black and White is all right, thanks to Life As We Know It.
I’m so enjoying Mood Board Monday – I love looking back at the images of my past week or so and enjoying the images that inspired me.
However, I’m so not a black and white girl. I don’t even like classic black handbags. I don’t even like classic white sheets, even crisp hotel ones that someone else has washed, ironed and fitted to my bed. Give me colour every time!
But as I’ve decided to create my Mood Board Monday pictures using images from my life, I had to suck it up. I was surprised at how many black and white influences there were in my decor and wardrobe – but always, always with a splash of colour!
From left to right, top to bottom
- My new Target Secret Sculpt dress in my colourful garden
- Black and white picture and white accessories on my desk
- Wearing black and white (okay, cream!)
- Black and white (okay, grey!) vintage silk Kimono
- Detail of my Target Parisian lampshade
- Handmade (not by me alas) black and white (and navy and blue and mint and cream and periwinkle) crochet blanket on white crochet blanket
- Modelling my new Target dress
- Black and white Family Rules picture frame – a Father’s Day present for the Welshman
- Target black and white Parisian lampshade, white LOVE wooden letters and black and white wedding photograph, on my great grandfather’s handmade wooden tea trolley (with orange placemat and cobalt coasters – of course!).
Monochromatic isn’t something I do terribly well!
Check out how my fellow Mood Board Monday sharers are doing – better than me, I can assure you!
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Images by Kim-Marie Williams
- Mood Board Monday Logo from Life As We Know It
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated for this post in any way, shape or form.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.