Thanks to Norlin from Baubles Bubbles and Bags, I’m linking up with Lisa from Life As We Know It for Mood Board Monday. This week’s theme is Floral.
1. Boyo picked me a flower in the sunshine at Mort Bay Wharf, Balmain
2. IKEA floral cushion, floral jewellery box from my bestie, vintage embroidered linen doily
3. Vintage-esque floral headpiece from Glorious Days Australia 1913 exhibition at the NMA
4. Floral Crown from Sneaky Peek
5. Gorgeous vintage silver and pearl brooch which once belonged to my Great Grandmother, given to me on my 40th birthday
6. The Welshman brought me some beautiful Welsh daffodils to go in the pretty jug he gave me for my birthday
7. Sunday morning Stefano’s Lemon Curd on sourdough toast on a thrifted vintage bone china plate
8. Happy Birthday! 1950s Bathing Cap Bombe dessert from Public Dining Room, Balmoral
9. Floral & “lace doily” corkboard for my new In Station from Typo
10. Placecards for my Big Four Oh My Gods birthday at Cafe Sydney | tied to vintage demitasse cups for the girls and vintage pewter tankards for the boys.
My Floral Mood Board is comprised of floral images from my life over the last couple of weeks. I love florals! They fit so beautifully into my life, and espouse retro cute vintage glamour. Even in a house where I am outnumbered by boys, I can still slip some florals in here and there. I like to mix it up and wear florals with stripes. A floral crown with a vintaged Guns n Roses tee. Fresh flowers from the Welshman. Birthday gifts. A fresh flower plucked by Boyo for his sick Mama, as we enjoyed some family sunshine time.
Kimba Likes Image Credits:
- Images by Kim-Marie Williams
- Mood Board Monday Logo from Life As We Know It
Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy:
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Keeping it Real Policy
- Click here to read the Kimba Likes Affiliate Policy
- Click here to read about Kimba Likes Shopping Links
- I was not remunerated for this post in any way, shape or form.
- You can trust Kimba Likes to keep it real. Just how I roll, baby.